The Owls vs Huddersfield Town. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Top Semi OMDT! Please give us an early goal Wednesday, to calm the nerves. People keep telling me that it's our year! I'm trying not to listen to them, but it's starting to seep in! Aargh! 

24 minutes ago, aussieowl87 said:

Refusing to speculate about the outcome.

Need to get through a day of work then manage a drive up to Sheffield all with man flu. Any suggestions?

Yes. Most direct route will be north through Indonesia, then ENE through India then along the Silk Road.  Once you're west of Afghanistan, I would head ENE again to the Channel coast and then it's straight up the A1 then M1. Leave at junction 36. Park  in the Norfolk Arms car park at Grenoside and walk the rest of the way. Get a taxi if you've been held up by Taliban fighters.:biggrin: 

3 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Yes. Most direct route will be north through Indonesia, then ENE through India then along the Silk Road.  Once you're west of Afghanistan, I would head ENE again to the Channel coast and then it's straight up the A1 then M1. Leave at junction 36. Park  in the Norfolk Arms car park at Grenoside and walk the rest of the way. Get a taxi if you've been held up by Taliban fighters.:biggrin: 

Probably should have mentioned I'm now living in Notts lol

2 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Well, I still reckon you're best staying on the M1 past the city to J36! Maybe miss out The Silk Road, though:laugh:

Tend to come off at MHell then over past Northern General, down Herries.

Nervous as all f00k.