The Owls vs Huddersfield Town. Official Matchday Thread.

I shall be at work when the game is live......................Booo

It's not being shown live anyway, here in the colonies.....................Booo

But, it is on at 6pm on tape delay, and I should be home by then...................................HoooRaaah

And if I'm not it's recording on the PVR...................Hooraah

Of course, we will win.........................Hoorah

Setting up an all Thai-ownership Final Tie...............................we'll win that too

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Really looking forward now to a great match in front of a great crowd creating a great atmosphere.  Let's encourage the players come what may to give their all and get the victory we need.  This is so much better than end of season games when we are scrabbling around to pick up just enough points to ensure survival.  Come on Wednesday!

2 hours ago, Geedee said:

Checklist

Ticket for North Stand, 

Beer  and Kebab money, 

Big voice and everything i have two of crossed lol

Good luck everyone 

Bet that's bringing tears to your eyes, not to mention raising that big voice an octave or two!

Morning chums

well this is it...............as others have said already.........it don't get bigger than this..........'cept praps Wemberlee........but we cant think about that yet.

Can anyone advise the earliest time I can start drinking.............bearing in mind I'm an old bu gger and don't want to sleep through the game. There again I could get hammered this morning sleep this afternoon and be bright eyed and bushy tailed for 7.45

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Make an old man very happy not a happy man very old.

Couldn't sleep for ages last night at the thought of today... when I went to sleep I spent the entire night fighting off the advances of this reight fit bird who offered mystery and excitement... the dream ended with me cosying up to Our Gert who in real life is a Reading fan (and who is also reight fit for the record)...

Is this an omen? Does it signify the unity of SWFC and Reading in the final?

I think so, on that basis I'm going for a nervy 2-1 win which could very well end up being after we come from behind (unlike last nights dream in which I turned my back on those sorts of antics in favour of familiar, missionary, no-ones-going-to-enjoy-this-so-lets-get-it-over-and-done-with sex)...