The Owls vs Huddersfield Town. Official Matchday Thread.

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Anyone know if this is the last OMDT of this season?

Somebody on here will know if a contract killer has been hired to have me bumped off at 23:59 on 28.05.2017.

I have secret plans in place to come back as a ghost anyway and do our Official Wembley Play Off Final Cut Out and Keep Matchday Thread on the stroke of midnite, as usual.

I honestly feel this is our chance and for that reason this is the most important game since I started watching Wednesday in 1967 . Equaled only by the match against Southend to avoid the 4th division.

Come on boys this is our time.

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

taylor-swift-gq-115-02.thumb.jpg.18229ae3eb34bcca2e7519f39c21b96f.jpgNot a chance we're willing, ready and able. Let's get it on ! 

Great MDT Pauli. UTO WAWAW come on you OWLS !

Where the bleeding hell have you been? It's past two o'clock in the morning. I was right worried.

Are you looking after yourself?

I'm just hoping I can get through it without having a heart attack, which will depend on us taking the lead by 2 clear goals by half time.  We need a Newcastle-esque performance, solid.

But I think we're gonna have to settle for the Wednesday way. Defibrillator at the ready!

Quality as always Pauli you have entertained me and the masses and for that I thank you young man , I'm supposed to be working but I'm totally focused on our date with destiny tonight , work can neddy oh just another 16 and an half hours to go UTO , anyone else still up ?? 

Guest Ferkorf

Unfortunately at work now till 6am...

Hopefully I will sleep till way past dinnertime then get myself in Hillsborough for a few beers early afternoon. 

I've got that feeling it will be a tough game though but we have enough to see off Huddersfield.

I said at the start of the play offs Reading will be the ones to beat, the odds at the bookies were pretty good for them too but I can't back against us