Who you cheering for tonight......

Guest bagelybear

Southern newspapers will be printed on paper with black edges. Flags will be at half mast. People will cry in their flat beer.

Personally I will have a grin a mile wide. Stuff Fulham, sick of hearing how brilliant they are.

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Yeah, i've just had a trail round some of their forums and they do have a sense of entitlement, one poster said if fulham lose, football loses. I'm pleased they've gone, game on now, may the best team win it. ERR as long as that's us. 

I think I'm entitled to win the euro millions.... but I haven't... shame that isn't it?!

I'm confused, thought Fulham were already in the Premier League according to the media....are they not the best team in England?

Oh no, turns out they are an average team with a couple of good players, who finished 6th in the league, my mistake!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

To be honest this thread is irrelevant until tomorrow.  Let's not overlook Udders, they were the better side in the first game.  

Come in Wednesday!!

Didn't care who won, we are capable of beating (or losing) against all of them. 

Let's concentrate on beating Huddersfield tomorrow, lets not get ahead of ourselves eh.

I do think we have the strongest squad on paper, but we have to show it on  the pitch.

My feeling is this is our year, everything feels right and what a way it would be to celebrate our 150the year. 

Buts let's take 1 game at a time, won't matter that Reading got through if we don't do the business tomorrow 

Let's show the players what it means to us tomorrow, think they will rise to our support and think all of them who were at Wembley last year, think they still owe it to us after last years show of support after being beaten in the final. UTO!

Thought I'd skipped 24 hrs and we are in the final !

How the hell folk can give it to Fulham when we have yet to play ourselves is just foolish .

Hudders haven't scored against us in God knows how many hours .......that stat frightens me , law of averages and all that