We need a chant to keep him urgently 

Carlos had a dream

To build a football team

Stay with us and tell Pardew to fak off back home

He gave him a slap

And a punch in the trap

Fak off to Pardew

It's Carlos we back.

Hope this isn't true, cc did worry me at times with some bad results and very poor performances, but Alan's pardew??  Is there some sort of geordie conspiracy?? So disco kits (direct sports) Mike Ashley, the committee art the start of the reighn with Glen Roeder format geordie and now linking us with pardew former manager of the geordies. Hmmm lots of coincidence?? lol

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

The Newcastle fans hated him didn't they? He seems like a cocky arrogant prat, don't want him anywhere near us. 

Pardew comes from the French "par Dieu", meaning "by God", so he's probably got some French blood in him. France isn't a country renowned for its modesty. lol

All my thoughts are consumed by Wednesday night's match...The Daily Mail can go screw itself. Besides, I would like to think that our Chairman , or whoever it is who advises him would have more imagination than to offer the job to Pardew. Lets's be honest, not many of us had heard of Carlos and look what a revelation he has been. Also, you don't have to look much further than the manager who will bringing his team to Hillsborough on Wednesday night..a total unknown, and look what he's done with The Udders ffs. 

If Carlos moves on then I will be very sad...he's been the business both on and off the park, but if it happens then I'm hopeful that the Tuna King will fish us out another hidden diamond. 

Its probably rubbish anyway but if Carlos did go and was replaced by Pardew during summer I don't think he's half as bad as some are making out on here. 

Bad managers don't win Premier league manager of season award for nowt.

40 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

what and you go on the type of fan that turns up in chavy trackies to protest every time they sell a player?

Newcastle fans might have hated him, bet they wished they had him the season he got relegated. If he was to come (probably all talk) judge him on us not others

Palace fans weren't keen on him either with his one dimensional tactics and repetitive excuses. You can only judge a manager on past jobs and in his most recent jobs fans haven't exactly given him a glowing report. 

6 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Its probably rubbish anyway but if Carlos did go and was replaced by Pardew during summer I don't think he's half as bad as some are making out on here. 

Bad managers don't win Premier league manager of season award for nowt.

Stuart Pearce has won it before WTF:

Much like the rest of the paper - the Daily Mail's sports section is a pack of total lies, they'd love to think they've got insider info but they know sweet f*** all. 

However... just in case they've stumbled across a grain of truth - no, no, NO. Keep that odious tw@t and his utterly clueless brand of football management away from our club. If DC insists on ditching Carlos (and I'd really rather he didn't), so be it, but it absolutely cannot be Pardew that replaces him. The guy has been a total failure everywhere he's been, while being shown up as an aggressive bully. All the class and professionalism that Carlos has associated with our club would be lost overnight if we replaced him with that utter tool.

Please God Pardew stay away from our club, you're not wanted here and you never will be. You never enjoyed managing Newcastle because the fans hated you - well don't come here, because it'll be exactly the same.

Just now, Groundhopping Owl said:

Much like the rest of the paper - the Daily Mail's sports section is a pack of total lies, they'd love to think they've got insider info but they know sweet f*** all. 

However... just in case they've stumbled across a grain of truth - no, no, NO. Keep that odious tw@t and his utterly clueless brand of football management away from our club. If DC insists on ditching Carlos (and I'd really rather he didn't), so be it, but it absolutely cannot be Pardew that replaces him. The guy has been a total failure everywhere he's been, while being shown up as an aggressive bully. All the class and professionalism that Carlos has associated with our club would be lost overnight if we replaced him with that utter tool.

Please God Pardew stay away from our club, you're not wanted here and you never will be. You never enjoyed managing Newcastle because the fans hated you - well don't come here, because it'll be exactly the same.

I won't hate him, his record doesn't inspire me, nor does he come across well.  But to hate a guy is a little over the top.

1 hour ago, ViolaOwls said:

what and you go on the type of fan that turns up in chavy trackies to protest every time they sell a player?

Newcastle fans might have hated him, bet they wished they had him the season he got relegated. If he was to come (probably all talk) judge him on us not others

Newcastle fans hated him because he was a classless nob, as was proven when he headbutted David Meyler, while also being completely arrogant and making no attempt to ever connect with the fans.

Just now, Holmes said:

I won't hate him, his record doesn't inspire me, nor does he come across well.  But to hate a guy is a little over the top.

Think the mood would turn pretty quickly. He's an awful manager and doesn't even have the "nice bloke" factor - even Palace fans were desperate for him to go and he was a legend there.

Just now, Groundhopping Owl said:

Think the mood would turn pretty quickly. He's an awful manager and doesn't even have the "nice bloke" factor - even Palace fans were desperate for him to go and he was a legend there.

I'm not arguing, whatever happen's I wouldn't hate a manager because he did a rubbish job.  If others want to hate him that's down to them.

DC annoyed that CC won't sign long term but that's just how CC is hence his nomadic history. 

Hasn't CC said he will stay if the fans and chairman want him too? He probably knows that can change quickly so going from year to year. Why wouldn't he want to manage us in the prem. 

Just now, S1Owl said:

DC annoyed that CC won't sign long term but that's just how CC is hence his nomadic history. 

Hasn't CC said he will stay if the fans and chairman want him too? He probably knows that can change quickly so going from year to year. Why wouldn't he want to manage us in the prem. 

How do you know that DC is annoyed with him?  Not seen that anywhere.  Be interested to read that have you any links to that story or could you expand on it?

Cheers