Huddersfield play Fulham on Saturday

9 hours ago, LoOkOut said:

Gd might even play a part yet and we are just one goal worse off then Leeds 10 worse then Fulham but better then Hudd and reading. 

Don't think Reading need to worry about GD any more....they've got the points on the table. Just four more points and they're sure to be in it and with their fixtures I can't see them failing. Think Hudds are reasonably certain now, too.

For me the ideal would be Hudds third, Reading fourth and us fifth.....don't care who's sixth. And I think that's the way it will finish.

33 minutes ago, brazilowl said:

For me it's a Huddersfield win, let's get any spot in the playoffs,we are good enough to win any of the other teams. 

I don't want any of the other teams, I want promotion...

oh you meant to beat any of the other teams :)

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

I can genuinely see both Leeds and Fulham dropping points this weekend.

A win on Saturday for us would be MASSIVE.

It would be very unlucky for us if they both got away wins.  If you do an accumulator it's 7-1 for them both to win 

Incidentally you add a Derby win to that and it becomes 31-1

6 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Amazed anyone wants fulham to get something at Huddersfield.

its like going swimming in the sea in Australia then being surprised you got attacked by sharks 

We pulverised Fulham at their place for about 85 minutes - we should have been miles ahead -  and then could have lost it. They aren't a patch on Brighton from last year. We can cope with anybody but lose to anybody as well. I'd just like Leeds out because any match against them is an unpleasant occasion and atmosphere.

5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

We pulverised Fulham at their place for about 85 minutes - we should have been miles ahead -  and then could have lost it. They aren't a patch on Brighton from last year. We can cope with anybody but lose to anybody as well. I'd just like Leeds out because any match against them is an unpleasant occasion and atmosphere.

Fulham will probably say they've improved a lot since that game. Maybe we have too, but I'm scared if we have to win on that last day that it will go t*ts up 

so I'd rather that last game didn't require us to do anything to get into the playoffs  

47 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

That was a long time ago. Around that time Fulham beat both Huddersfield and Reading 5-0 but I wouldn't read into that too much for the same reasons.

For what it's worth both Wednesday and Fulham have averaged 1.92 points a game since the 1-1 in November.