Huddersfield play Fulham on Saturday

See above. Was just about to say the same.

And as expected, if Huddersfield beat Derby tonight, Derby play us next with nothing to play for.

Ought to work in our favour Shirley?

Sherly, you can't be serious.

Beat dearby, beat hipswich, lose to fullham...no probs, leads 7th  lol

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Burton (a)

Norwich (h)

wigan (a)

burton and less likely Wigan battling to stay in the league 

Wigan will almost certainly be down by that final game, but I guess there's still the chance that they'll be determined to put on a good show for the fans with the pressure off.

Udders have a game in hand dont they and are currently 3 points behind newcastle 

Newcastle have got to play cardiff away yet and we all kno how warnock is and plus barnsley could very well help udders clinch it how fūccked up is all that :duntmatter::ghoulguy:

34 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

See above. Was just about to say the same.

And as expected, if Huddersfield beat Derby tonight, Derby play us next with nothing to play for.

Ought to work in our favour Shirley?

Wolves didn't have much to play for today did they? It's very difficult to predict easy games. 

8 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Saying all that i really hope udders dont go up iv hated the way they play all season score a goal and sit back all game or flukey lst minute winners hate them

I don't think I could ever hate Huddersfield after the Simonsen game.

Burton will be well up for their game against Leeds, one more win should all but secure their championship status

We of course just gotta focus on our sen though, another three points against Derby and we'll have one foot in the door! UTO

14 minutes ago, OwlLuke said:

Burton will be well up for their game against Leeds, one more win should all but secure their championship status

We of course just gotta focus on our sen though, another three points against Derby and we'll have one foot in the door! UTO

I agree I think a win against Derby and a draw at Ipswich should be enough now 

edit: though it may not be haha 

Edited by Southie_Owl

So it's Reading, Udders, us, Fulham who occupy the play off positions tonight.

Next games are :-

Notts Forest v Reading

Hudds v Fulham

Us v Derby

Burton v Leeds

Forest & Burton scrapping for survival, so not gonna be easy.

Derby got nothing to play for after today's result, but will still be tough

Hope Hudds v Fulham is a draw.

Can see all 4 being draws

4 minutes ago, Gargoyle said:

Daft as it sounds, Dirty L**ds have the play offs in their own hands. If they win their last three (hope not ) Fulham play ( us and 'Udders) , meaning both ourselves and Fulham can't win our three remaining matches, and the filth would leapfrog one of us. They also have what looks like the easiest run in.

B@5t@rd5:angry:

Like I say, don't think Burton will be easy, they are one win away from securing their championship status (pretty much) so they will be well up for it. I can honestly see them getting at least a draw. 

We just got to focus on ourselves, a win against Derby will put us at 78 points, and with Hudders and Fulham playing each other, points will be dropped on Saturday in the play offs.

44 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Fulham and Huddersfield like to play an open game.

Reading and Leeds keep it simple and organised.

We struggle more against teams that play similarly to the latter two.

If each teams plays to their potential we win the playoffs but we are still not quite there yet, a few tweaks and we will be.

But in the play-offs both Leeds and Reading will need to win the tie (over both legs) which means they'll have to play open and attack at some point. If we play either then we have to be patient and hit them when we get a chance.

43 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Can't believe we have 75 points from 43 games and are still sweating to be honest! 

Even more unbelievable is that Huddersfield have 78 from 42 and are still not sure of a play off place.

Yeah but don't forget everybody got a 6 point head start off Rovrum so actually we are on 69, Huddersfield on 72.