New home shirt

Well we'll just have to go to the sweet shop and buy a pound of fizzy fish. Hopefully the face scrunching,eye watering sensation will blur our vision enough for us to be able to pretend!

As a proud Wednesdayite & Sheffielder, what riles me is how he's so manipulative & treating us like mugs.

He wants an all blue kit & thinks he can slimely sneak it in.

Season 1: bring it in, with minute white pin stripes

Season 2: Abuse OUR 150th anniversary & claim its referencing the ONE all blue kit in our history (ok white sleeves)

And some buy it (the product & the manipulation)

Egomaniac.

Edited by zzmdu

As a proud Wednesdayite & Sheffielder, what riles me is how he's so manipulative & treating us like mugs.

He wants an all blue kit & thinks he can slimely sneak it in.

Season 1: bring it in, with minute white pin stripes

Season 2: Abuse OUR 150th anniversary & claim its referencing the ONE all blue kit in our history (ok white sleeves)

And some buy it (the product & the manipulation)

Egomaniac.

You are joking I hope...

I'll support any side that plays in Sheffield called Sheffield Wednesday football club. Dont give two foooks about what kit they play in. And I don't think anybody moaning does either, not really. 

Load of attention seaking whining nonsense. 

I'll support any side that plays in Sheffield called Sheffield Wednesday football club. Dont give two foooks about what kit they play in. And I don't think anybody moaning does either, not really. 

Far enough you're personally not bothered about team colours (bothered enough to visit the thread & post).

But you must see enough evidence out there to appreciate, others genuinely do. 

Total testicles - but yeah we really crave your attention.

lol

Well don't get involved then.

People who have an opinion on which kit we play in are attention seekers...reyt.

Personally I'm not overly excited about stripes/no stripes.

I am bothered about the thought process for decision making, especially on things that affect heritage. 

This is not the only thing the owner is stubbornly refusing to discuss. What will really get everyone's back up - and should be the primary concern - is the staggeringly ridiculous price tag these shirts will have.

I don't mind the blue shirt and white sleeves tbh.it it's properly done

in our blue with white shorts and blue socks it should look ok

I do prefer us in stripes but at end of the day it's a shirt. 

Yep just a shirt!

SWFC have nowt to do with Blue & White stripes.

Except last season, we had a programme page dedicated to detailing all clubs round the world sharing OUR blue & white stripes.

Yep, just a shirt.

I can see where your coming from I do.

The price & date of release are genuine, but very separate issues.

I'm hoping that when our fans see how next seasons kit looks, the penny will drop.

This arrogant tool has decided he is important enough to change a c130 tradition, because he wants to & likes it better.

to be hones i dont care what the shirt looks like (as long as its not red).

i can understand people wanting stripes and i respect their opinion,

this will always be a contentious issue, you can't please all of the people all of the time.

at the end of the day the one thing we all want is for wednesday to do well. whatever shirt theyre playing in

Arrogant tool 

That's harsh 

Also fans saw how this season's kit looked and loads was sold.

Owlstalk is a 'freedom of speach' forum, & if you support DCs decision to turn us into an all blue team, then fair enough.

I thinks it demonstrates Chansiri as an arrogant tool.

Other than maybe a few extra sales through sheer novelty value, I can't see how messing with our traditional blue and white stripes actually helps the club. 

Of course a fair number of us are upset. Can you imagine Newcastle fans' reaction to something similar?! 

All this does is create a certain level of resentment and division amongst SWFC fans where it simply didn't have to. 

Owlstalk is a 'freedom of speach' forum, & if you support DCs decision to turn us into an all blue team, then fair enough.

I thinks it demonstrates Chansiri as an arrogant tool.

yes....

are you happy that he is "arrogantly" pumping millions into this club