New home shirt

I like that style, but wouldn't have the SWFC like that. Maybe something mentioning 150 years and/or a small swfc that is straight instead of  diagonal.

Good effort 

It's not my effort but I agree with you.

You've only got to look around the stadium on matchdays to see that the pinstripe kit has sold well. I'm sure this will do the same but with every kit you're going to get people who don't like it. I'm more concerned with who we sign and how we play than a kit for a season.

You've only got to look around the stadium on matchdays to see that the pinstripe kit has sold well. I'm sure this will do the same but with every kit you're going to get people who don't like it. I'm more concerned with who we sign and how we play than a kit for a season.

After last season as long as the kit produced wasn't red any shirt would have sold well

Chansiri is wrong on every level with this 

He has chosen to pick for our anniversary a shirt we wore for 7 seasons totally ignoring the fact that for the vast majority of our history we have worn blue and white stripes 

If he doesn't like stripes then don't buy a Club synonymous with a Striped Kit 

For me the only other acceptable kit as a "one off" would have been a hooped shirt as that was what "the Wednesday" originally wore other than that then Stripes are the only acceptable alternative to mark such an historic anniversary IMO

It could attract women in their droves, I'm not shelling out £55/£60 a shirt.

And I don't understand why the big push to move away from stripes.

I think we're all just coming to term with the fact that our glorious owner doesn't like stripes and we may not see them again for awhile. 

UP THE GLORIOUS RED DRAGON OWLS!!

I'm not shelling out £55/£60 a shirt.

And I don't understand why the big push to move away from stripes.

I think the fact we are moving away from stripes has been well documented, Mr Chansiri doesn't like stripes and he owns the club, much in the same way that if you bought a house and didn't like the decor you would change it to something you like regardless of the fact it may upset a few people that did actually like it .

DC doesn't own the club. By law he owns the club.  

The fans own this club in reality. We are the ones putting money in, turning up to games, year in year out. Way before DC was here. 

If the club would have folded a few years back when things looked bad.  We would have got together to have created a new club. FC Wednesday or something!

Don't get me wrong, I do respect DC. But I do not agree with changing the shirt colours.

Sheffield Wednesday FC is a couple of things by nature:  Sheffield born, a Sheffield stadium, Wednesday in its name and we are blue and white! Our rivals play in red and white! This is part of our identity. 

Edited by iliveinthenow

I think the fact we are moving away from stripes has been well documented, Mr Chansiri doesn't like stripes and he owns the club, much in the same way that if you bought a house and didn't like the decor you would change it to something you like regardless of the fact it may upset a few people that did actually like it .

Yes because every house iv'e lived in iv'e always insisted that the new owners respect the traditional decor 

A Football Club isn't a house 

Yes because every house iv'e lived in iv'e always insisted that the new owners respect the traditional decor 

A Football Club isn't a house 

I think you need to realise that Mr Chansiri is entitled to do what ever he wants, as its HIS club, to do with as he sees fit.

DC doesn't own the club. By law he owns the club.  

The fans own this club in reality. We are the ones putting money in, turning up to games, year in year out. Way before DC was here. 

If the club would have folded a few years back when things looked bad.  We would have got together to have created a new club. FC Wednesday or something!

Don't get me wrong, I do respect DC. But I do not agree with changing the shirt colours.

Sheffield Wednesday FC is a couple of things by nature:  Sheffield born, a Sheffield stadium, Wednesday in its name and we are blue and white! Our rivals play in red and white! This is part of our identity. 

I agree with the sentiment unfortunately Mr Chansiri doesn't and doesn't give a f¥ck.

We are fans of a football club not a Trade Union .

You are thinking of things in legal terms. 

Logically, if the fans didn't turn up to Hillsborough because of a fall out and the team played in front of away fans. DC would sell up. 

I agree with the sentiment unfortunately Mr Chansiri doesn't and doesn't give a f¥ck.

lol

So when he wants to do an MK dons and move the club to I don't know, lets say London. You gonna travel down there to support them?

Puhlease mate......