New home shirt

It's not in the best interess though is it? It's because he doesn't like stripes. 

yes thats true.

seeing as he's pulling the strings, he can call the shots

he doesn't like stripes - no stripes

I don't like it, I won't be buying it, others need to do the same. He'll soon change back if nobody buys it

but it will get bought.

and i suspect it'll get bought in record numbers as its an anniversary shirt

This!!

I cannot believe grown men and women are that fv.ckin bothered about a flamin kit.

As mentioned, yeah it's only a kit.

Just like if he decides that he prefers the sound of 'Sheffield City' to that of 'Sheffield Wednesday'. Tis only a name.

Also heard a rumour that he shares a hobby with one of our previous owners. 'Up the Pigeons' isn't far removed from 'Up the Owls' is it so come on, we are all adults here and can surely deal with that.

When tradition and identity get removed we are left with nowt. May aswell just watch Sky and support whomever Murdoch tells us to.

Stripes'll back in after next season, jaysus wept, there's other stuff in life to worry about you know.

You can say that about football full stop! In which case why are you on even on here arguing the point either way 29 pages in.

Edited by Salli

I cannot believe grown men are bothered about 11 other grown men kicking a bag of wind around. Irrational innit? 

Quite so, whilst clapping their hands together and singing grown up songs such as duh duh duh duh duh wednesday along to a trumpet.

Stripes'll back in after next season, jaysus wept, there's other stuff in life to worry about you know.

There's absolutely no chance of that happening.  Which bit of Mr Chansiri doesn't like stripes are you struggling to comprehend?

This!!

I cannot believe grown men and women are that fv.ckin bothered about a flamin kit.

I understand and respect your viewpoint. It certainly isn't logical and perhaps it's rather sad, but I own up to being a grown man and it bothers me. 

Think I'll get long and short sleeved. Gorgeous. 

1205.thumb.jpg.bf4373aaf53aedb0168c49a2e9ddfa8c.jpg

But the finished article won't look owt like that will it.

Whoever designed this years kit will probably add a peter pan collar , ruched shoulders , gold braiding and mebbe sequins and diamanté's.