Unbelievable Jeff

1 hour ago, wednesdayok said:

Went to Loftus Road today to get tickets for QPR game on monday, on general sale to the public, "sorry we are sold out" it was clear that a whole section was half sold, qpr fans behind me bought 6 in the same section, so I asked again, same reply, only this time I was told in no uncertain terms to f**k off back to Sheffield, I lost it and was told to leave, outside 2 QPR fans apologised and gave 2 tickets for nothing, I was told in future to speak with a cockney accent, 33 years i've been away and my accent is still strong, UNBELIEVABLE JEFF, but just to emphasise QPR fans are very nice people, its the Sh**te that works for them that are bad

Were you buying a ticker for the away area or the home area as a Wednesday fan?

If the latter then you've no leg to stand on. 

You could report the bloke if he actually said what you put but he was right to refuse you a ticket 

11 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Were you buying a ticker for the away area or the home area as a Wednesday fan?

If the latter then you've no leg to stand on. 

You could report the bloke if he actually said what you put but he was right to refuse you a ticket 

It was my accent that was the problem, same thing happened at watford, amd that was for game v man utd, they thought i was mancunian

1 hour ago, wednesdayok said:

Went to Loftus Road today to get tickets for QPR game on monday, on general sale to the public, "sorry we are sold out" it was clear that a whole section was half sold, qpr fans behind me bought 6 in the same section, so I asked again, same reply, only this time I was told in no uncertain terms to f**k off back to Sheffield, I lost it and was told to leave, outside 2 QPR fans apologised and gave 2 tickets for nothing, I was told in future to speak with a cockney accent, 33 years i've been away and my accent is still strong, UNBELIEVABLE JEFF, but just to emphasise QPR fans are very nice people, its the Sh**te that works for them that are bad

If the ground staff have reason to believe that you're a fan of the opposing team and are trying to buy a ticket for the home end to cause trouble then they're entitled to refuse to sell you a ticket. It's at the club's discretion who they let into the ground, after all.

If the staff member did indeed use the kind of language you insinuated that they did - "f*** off back to Sheffield" - then you should have reported them to their supervisor.

If this is a wind up post then I've seen better efforts.

58 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Just simply want to see a game of  football whoever you support is irrelevant

It's not irrelevant because there's plenty of morons about who would make it so.....just like the ones we've got would if a qpr fan bought tickets for the Kop

45 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Ahh

I didn't realise you were stood in the f.ookin "Ideal world queue"

This post deserves a good plussing.

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

It was my accent that was the problem, same thing happened at watford, amd that was for game v man utd, they thought i was mancunian

Now we know you are talking bobar,a Man Utd fan from Manchester.