Unbelievable Jeff

Went to Loftus Road today to get tickets for QPR game on monday, on general sale to the public, "sorry we are sold out" it was clear that a whole section was half sold, qpr fans behind me bought 6 in the same section, so I asked again, same reply, only this time I was told in no uncertain terms to f**k off back to Sheffield, I lost it and was told to leave, outside 2 QPR fans apologised and gave 2 tickets for nothing, I was told in future to speak with a cockney accent, 33 years i've been away and my accent is still strong, UNBELIEVABLE JEFF, but just to emphasise QPR fans are very nice people, its the Sh**te that works for them that are bad

8 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Went to Loftus Road today to get tickets for QPR game on monday, on general sale to the public, "sorry we are sold out" it was clear that a whole section was half sold, qpr fans behind me bought 6 in the same section, so I asked again, same reply, only this time I was told in no uncertain terms to f**k off back to Sheffield, I lost it and was told to leave, outside 2 QPR fans apologised and gave 2 tickets for nothing, I was told in future to speak with a cockney accent, 33 years i've been away and my accent is still strong, UNBELIEVABLE JEFF, but just to emphasise QPR fans are very nice people, its the Sh**te that works for them that are bad

Apples n pears guv

Edited by Holmes

19 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Seems a bit odd to tell you it was "Sold out"..and then simply carry on selling them..I mean what did the rest of the f.ookin' queue do?

I was once asked by a man in Athens for advice on the football pools. The problem is that there isn't a 'q' in Greek (unlike at the Loftus Road shop lolzerz) so he ended up asking, in broken English, for 'a score on the CPR'.

Anyway, when he'd finished I gave him 7/10 and £300 drachmas.