What was this about

9 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

No pointing in that picture !

And councillors don't get "paid" but their allowances often equal many peoples pay packets, and if they're in the "cabinet" (how silly is that) or on other committees their allowance can exceed the average wage.

Can you point me in the direction (on the internet ) where their "allowances are as much as that?  As that is disgusting.   

4 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Can you point me in the direction (on the internet ) where their "allowances are as much as that?  As that is disgusting.   

One of my drivers was one down here, they do get considerable compensation - not all of them to be fair but lots of ofther perks like meals out etc. I don't really have a view ether way but some do make a good amount 

IMG_6832.PNG

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

One of my drivers was one down here, they do get considerable compensation - not all of them to be fair but lots of ofther perks like meals out etc. I don't really have a view ether way but some do make a good amount 

Never knew the average wage was £20,000.  You would think they would do it for the love of it, they should willing sacrifice their jobs, time and families.  The greedy rumblezoids. 

4 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Never knew the average wage was £20,000.  You would think they would do it for the love of it, they should willing sacrifice their jobs, time and families.  The greedy rumblezoids. 

And what about the loss of earnings they suffer

1 hour ago, marshy said:

SAG perhaps? They were looking up and pointing at the turnstiles

IMG_20170330_103318.jpg

Sag ........... they are closing the kop due to not enough segregation between the turnstiles