A better 3rd Kit Design (sour grapes), but do you disagree?

34 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I like the names but it would be a great tribute if they used the names of all the fans who backed the club and bought 3 year season tickets.

Then mine would be on it WTF: Don't think putting any names on is a good idea especially not fans. Why would I want ia shirt with eg John Smith from Woodseats on? Also names of players wouldn't work. Bound to put some player on that has been useless and miss out on a quality player because he's not known to the current crop.

2 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

Congrats to the young lad who won the competition.

But honestly, shouldn’t we have something that commemorates the great players and managers we have had over the 150 years? Wouldn’t that be truly special?

Now, tell me that you wouldn’t want to wear this shirt……………………….

SWFC 3rd Kit.jpg

I wouldn't want to wear that shirt .

4 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

But honestly, shouldn’t we have something that commemorates the great players and managers we have had over the 150 years? Wouldn’t that be truly special?

SWFC 3rd Kit.jpg

Tiny socks and massive shorts? I'm out, it looks like a kit for a chicken

lol

Edited by Mr. Tom

4 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

SWFC 3rd Kit.jpg

Crikey, someone's a bit miffed at not winning the competition.

7 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

SWFC 3rd Kit.jpg

I really like it, it could of led to more fan input as we vote for the names on the shirt. I also like the winning shirt be am surprised not many people (if any) have cottoned on to the fact its the same as our current 3rd kit but a different colour. On official site it also says something along the lines of it being a template of what the actual kit will look like so I can imagine if sondico aren't making it will have been tweeked before we can actually buy it.