It will take a miracle

i dare say the hardest part is actually finishing in the top 6 then its a lottery. We havent been battered by anyone in the playoffs and Carlos has the nous to set up sensibly. I will be far more optimistic and even consider us slight favourites if the 4 teams stay as it is due to experience.

Our style of play has changed recently, it has been more attacking and on the front foot, using more attack minded wingers on both sides (where available).

Frustratingly we haven't taken the chances and the manager is getting stick. But I genuinely think we have been unlucky not to win the last three games and with a bit of form and fortune we can beat anyone if we continue to make chances and more importantly take them!

My gut feel is that because we don't take them it's not meant to be this season, just as last season everything seemed to go for us up until the last game. But let's hope for a surprise 

2 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

For us to get promoted the Premier league this season.

We are actually very consistent in the way we play.

Very predictable in our approach. The opposites know exactly what they need to do to stifle us and it works.

Carvalhal is reluctant to do anything other than what he has been doing all season. Same formation. Same players depending on availability. 

He failed to recognise the obvious when Lee got injured. He needed to replace the engine room and didn't. 

With eight games to go I predict the same inconsistency with the odd surprise win that won't be enough to get us into the playoffs.  

It will take a miracle for us to get promoted under Carlos Carvalhal. 

Always look on the bright side of life!

Very predictable in our approach. The opposites know exactly what they need to do to stifle us and it works.

Carvalhal is reluctant to do anything other than what he has been doing all season. Same formation. Same players depending on availability. 

He failed to recognise the obvious when Lee got injured. He needed to replace the engine room and didn't. 

With eight games to go I predict the same inconsistency with the odd surprise win that won't be enough to get us into the playoffs.  

Can someone remind me of when we were winning all our games with Lee in the side this season? I must have missed those games

Just now, parkerowl said:

Never say never but our last 8 games look alot harder now than they did a few weeks back.

Didn't think they looked that easy myself, but playing not to well, you make a good point. But there are no easy games at all, Newcastle, Huddersfield, Brighton and Fulham fans will I'm sure agree after the latest round of fixtures.

Guest RocketOwl

Hardly a miracle when we are sixth and made to playoff final last season under Carlos.

Pathetic OP. Need to learn off me.