It will take a miracle

16 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

The worst "I told you so-ers" are the one's who come on here and radio Sheffield constantly berating other fans for even so much as muttering under their breath..

They are the ones who will be on here if we do happen to make it, to claim the glory for themselves only.

True-fans are truly insufferable.

It's a paradox innit

All these that are 'quite happy at the moment" must all sit together in one little corner, maybe at the end of Penistone Road.

On a match day now I would say there is a good 75% of people showing and muttering disdain towards the way we are playing, certain fans around me that have clapped since Irvine are constantly moaning.

Yet this has really shown itself on maybe 2 occasions at the most this season, so when everyone says "its time to pull together and support the team" I think in the main we are doing very much that.

But hey, thats just my opinion.

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

The desperation to see us fail in some quarters is very sad.

Not surprising. But nonetheless very sad

Saying people want the Owls to fail is stupid

Every body wants success but some don't look thru the silly blue tinted glasses you obviously wear.

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

The desperation to see us fail in some quarters is very sad.

Not surprising. But nonetheless very sad

Just because someone is giving their opinion doesn't mean they want us to fail. They are just saying what they think. Their opinion is just as valid on this forum as anyone else's.

It's a negative situation, to be fair. Until Chansiri gives Carlos his marching orders we won't progress. It's down to the chairman. I hoped it would be now to give us fresh impetus, but with each passing day it looks ever more likely that it will be in the summer. Slip-sliding away.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

As there has never been a demonstrated proven miracle then by your logic we won't go up this season. 

I wouldn't recommend praying either. lol

Praying doesn't work Holmes..

If it did I would have got us into the Champions league final every year...

and I'm sure I'm not alone...

lol

Appologies God if you're reading this...

4 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

It's a negative situation, to be fair. Until Chansiri gives Carlos his marching orders we won't progress. It's down to the chairman. I hoped it would be now to give us fresh impetus, but with each passing day it looks ever more likely that it will be in the summer. Slip-sliding away.

Hard to engage with stuff like this with the presumption that it's said in good faith, to be honest.

12 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Totally agree with the OP

Can't see how some still think everything is ok. It's not & we've massively underachieved this season so far with no signs of improvement.

Maybe so, but we still have a realistic chance of finishing in the top 6. In spite of injuries, style of play and signings, it's not all doom and gloom. Could we be doing better , yes absolutely, but we are not down and out yet.

If you're gonna save the day
And you're hearin' what I say 
I feel your touch
Your kiss, it's not enough 
And if you believe in me 
Don't think my love's not for real
I won't take nothin' less then a deeper love 

Let me tell you, you know
Aah, I need a miracle
I need a miracle
It's more than physical
What I need to feel from you
Aah, I need a miracle
I need a miracle
It's more than physical
What I need to get me through

Tell me that you understand
And you'll take me as I am
You'll always be the one to give me everything
Just when I thought no one cared
You're the answer to my prayer
You lift my spirits high
Come on and rescue me

Aah, I need a miracle
I need a miracle
It's more than physical
Aah, I need a miracle
I need a miracle
It's more than physical

Aah, I need a miracle
I need a miracle
It's more than physical
Aah, I need a miracle
I need a miracle
It's more than physical

Edited by kilbyj

6 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

The bit under your name says you're a Sheffield Wednesday fan. I'm yet to see evidence of this :columbo:

3 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Maybe so, but we still have a realistic chance of finishing in the top 6. In spite of injuries, style of play and signings, it's not all doom and gloom. Could we be doing better , yes absolutely, but we are not down and out yet.

No we're not down and out, I would genuinely be amazed if we made the PO's now though and 6 weeks ago we looked nailed on. Just frustrating I suppose.

1 hour ago, brian joicey said:

it's where i sit on the on subject of any criticism  ......how can you possibly hope to improve anything by saying everything is ok ???

I didn't say everything is OK. 

I said support your team for the last few games of the season. 

Moan and be negative if you like but negativity breeds negativity 

Let's just say for instance Bruce is still an available manager and you OUTERS get your way and carlos is sacked and we give Bruce an offer he can't refuse and he does NOTHING we miss out on playoffs and finish 9th....

What will you all be saying then ? OUT ? Give him time ? I'm just intrigued to know that's all.

A mean he did get Hull promoted so based on this Villa gave him a chance and a nice kitty to buy decent players but what's he managed to achieve in this case ? 

IF we was to rid of carlos and get another manager in and they fail what excuses will you give ? 

Based on what we know carlos is capable of with 8 games to go and currently in the playoffs surely it's sensible to keep him on in the hope he can find his way like last season he could still pull something nice put of the bag ?

He doesn't warrant getting the boot it ultimately will be at the very least end of the season.

He has 2 weeks to come up with a Plan wich I feel he could do.