If Carlos gets sacked in the morning...

Needs to go while he still has his reputation intact. Fantastic last season but sadly this season has been a complete bore from the start and tonight was the final straw for me. Not the man to take us to the next chapter sadly I really do wish it was him but sadly I don't think he's the right man for the job now.

I wouldn't be surprised nowadays.

Somehow we're clinging onto 6th but despite investment in quality players, performances have dipped from last season, we're dire, don't score enough and the team balance/team spirit isn't what it was last season. 

Any change would more than likely happen in the summer. Although it would be harsh if it happened before the season is over, it wouldn't surprise me with modern football but the way things are going play off's are looking more and more unlikely. Who knows what Chansiri is thinking after all the investment, the excitement of last season and the appointment of a foreign attacking coach (who has resorted to stale defensive 4-4-2 football).

I'd be gutted if Carlos was axed and I'd be grateful to him for last season but I would understand and get over it because that's football.

They're as thick as thieves, up the Owls, if Carlos goes I'd be devastated. He is the guy to take us forward long term.

Look at our injuries ffs. If certain players were available last 10 games 

Be careful what you wish for. 

DSC_1519.JPG

9 minutes ago, SmokieOwl36-0 said:

Needs to go while he still has his reputation intact. Fantastic last season but sadly this season has been a complete bore from the start and tonight was the final straw for me. Not the man to take us to the next chapter sadly I really do wish it was him but sadly I don't think he's the right man for the job now.

What reputation FFS? -  intact FFS?

His reputation is exactly what it was before he joined us, he seems to think he is a big "I am" but with a CV to question it..

Hopefully, Mr C has learnt that buying players on the cheap has bitten him in the arse, maybe he will now get us a MANAGER worthy of leading the WEDNESDAY forward..

Mr C has wasted 2 years, time to make up the progress..

It what happens on the pitch and our slide over the last few games was almost predictable. The injuries have exposed a very real weakness in the squad - a squad he has assembled i'm afraid. 

He won't be sacked tomorrow and doesn't deserve to, but like other managers of teams with high expectation, who failed this year he will be judged on the outcome.

4 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

They're as thick as thieves, up the Owls, if Carlos goes I'd be devastated. He is the guy to take us forward long term.

Look at our injuries ffs. If certain players were available last 10 games 

Be careful what you wish for. 

DSC_1519.JPG

Injuries ?

Hmm, maybe we should be looking at how long some of the "simple" injuries take to repair..

Just now, steveger said:

Yes,pointless sacking him at this point of the season,he needs to be gone in the summer, if he books his ticket now it will be cheaper anyway

Depends mate on how you view the future...

I honestly don't believe Carlos will take us up, at some point that realisation has to be accepted, this is exactly the time to bring in new blood, if we go up feckin woooohoo but to be more realistic I would rather have a new guy with a few games left to asses the squad and prepair to get us up from the off next season rather than giving the other teams a ten game start..

5 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Depends mate on how you view the future...

I honestly don't believe Carlos will take us up, at some point that realisation has to be accepted, this is exactly the time to bring in new blood, if we go up feckin woooohoo but to be more realistic I would rather have a new guy with a few games left to asses the squad and prepair to get us up from the off next season rather than giving the other teams a ten game start..

How come you're not working full time at a major football club? An expert manager and an expert physiotherapist.  Expert at moaning and whinging is all I get from you.

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

So

And the answer is? 

I personally blame the parents... 

A new focus and a new man at the helm in my opinion, no room for sentimental rubbish if we want to be winners.