If Carlos gets sacked in the morning...

I'd be very disappointed, we're still in a much better position than some are making out. I'd also be quite disappointed in Chansiri, let's not forget Carlos was the man he brought in after sacking Stuart Gray in a rather unfair manner. He should stick with him at least until the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

How come you're not working full time at a major football club? An expert manager and an expert physiotherapist.  Expert at moaning and whinging is all I get from you.

How do you know I'm not.....

At least you get something from me, what do I get from you?

Are you female, red headed and Scottish? You seem to think you have a god given right to preach, you won't consider anyone else's view yet "demand" us to listen to you...

Simple, Teresa May to you !

5 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

How do you know I'm not.....

At least you get something from me, what do I get from you?

Are you female, red headed and Scottish? You seem to think you have a god given right to preach, you won't consider anyone else's view yet "demand" us to listen to you...

Simple, Teresa May to you !

How do you know I'm not.....  I'm convinced you are a moaner and a whinger.  Glad that you agree.

No need to bring misogyny into it that's between you and your therapist.

9 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I'd be very disappointed, we're still in a much better position than some are making out. I'd also be quite disappointed in Chansiri, let's not forget Carlos was the man he brought in after sacking Stuart Gray in a rather unfair manner. He should stick with him at least until the end of the season.

I agree.

Top 6 is still in our hands and we shouldn't write the season off yet.

2 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

I think the trouble is no one believes what CC says any more. He is genuine and honest but the team, for whatever reason does not deliver on his promises. I suspect we will come back weaker after the break. A leader is only followed if he gets it right more often than he gets it wrong. I wonder if the players have any faith in CCs ability to turn it around or are they just waiting for the inevitable sacking if it continues as it is. He made much of our great run in. Its turned into a nightmare. He always says we are in it together, sadly its not the case, some players are hopeless and look as if they are just waiting for him to go. Fans aren't in it together because it isn't our club, despite the rhetoric. Someone from abroad owns it and we know nothing. We don't know who buys or why. We don't know who is injured or why or why some players never get game time. In short its not our club and we only get what we are served up. Cant see STs doing anything other than declining at this rate. Chansiri and CC need to treat fans as if we have some stake in the club more than merely being cheering fodder. And stop blaming everyone but the players or yourself. Either they did not play as you wanted, they were wrong or you were wrong.

DJ was the same, none of us (well apart from the same old numpties) believed him towards the end, you have to ask the question that if we're losing the faith what are the players thinking?

And pleeeeeze don't anybody say, we the paying fans should believe everything and get behind the team so the well paid proffesionals can believe in their / our manager..

7 hours ago, Holmes said:

As I thought all mouth, pathetic try engaging brain before posting.

No valid argument just resort to trying to put people down who have a different point view. All too common amongst the fiddle whilst Rome burns brigade.

Sorry for wanting my club to have something to show for the investment we have had and that the manager has p1ssed up the wall this season.

Guest BULGARIA
9 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

Surprised. 

We still got a chance of play-off's. 

But way some fans are on here it's like were Rotherham United this season. 

We are nothing like rotherham. We have spent a vast amount more, recruted many many more players and are under performing greatly. I would doubt many would expect rotherham to be higher than they are.

3 minutes ago, Gonzoman said:

No valid argument just resort to trying to put people down who have a different point view. All too common amongst the fiddle whilst Rome burns brigade.

Sorry for wanting my club to have something to show for the investment we have had and that the manager has p1ssed up the wall this season.

Well whats the answer then?  Who is the next manager?  How long will you give him before calling for him to be sacked?

Dont worry you have won and you will get a new manager