55 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

The new kit is a great kit, it's just not a Wednesday kit.

Gi' stripes back.

It will be a GREAT WEDNESDAY KIT if we get promoted when wearing it  !

Some of you "old fuddy  duddies" just don't like change...........

Southampton started making their own kit for a few years, that's what I would like to see, no sportswear branding and no sponsor, making the shirt classy like Barcelona's used to be. Chansiri should easily be able to manufacture the shirt in Thailand.

4 hours ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

I really like the look of a lot of New Balance shirts. Think they have a real quality about them. 

Agree with you on that. I also like the Under Armour kits. Umbro are a bit more traditional in style which I also like.

Stripes for me too please..... sadly I think with was it record shirt sales? We've seen the end of the stripes. Chansiri said he'd change back if it turned out to be a mistake. The sales will tell him it wasn't.

I do really like the 3rd kit tho, sadly I ain't got the body to pull it off lol 

5 hours ago, horny owl said:

It's proper Blue and White stripes or nothing for me 

I hate it when people mess with our iconic stripes

When we played against Wigan I was jealous of how much better their kit was than ours

Gi stripes back FFS

Nothing? 

lol

Not sure that would be allowed tbh...

Hate the kit and hate the badge. I guess I'll have to get used to the badge as it's here to stay, but really hope the stripes are back next season... and for good (although I fear it's more likely that they are gone for good going by Chansiri's comments).

7 hours ago, BowOwl said:

Irony being as it stands 3 of the 4 playoff teams will be Blue & White, which we were the iconic team for. Sadly feel we have lost that.

Yet I really am liking our new badge now so swings and roundabouts

I like the new badge but it causes problems at work. It's too hard to draw on pig fans workspaces in ten seconds while their backs are turned. Forty two years of practie wiped out overnight. My 10 year old has also reported the same problem at School.

At present, when it comes to defacing pig's property we're staying with the old design. Maybe they should sell stencils in the new improved "megastore".

3 hours ago, np pontefract said:

It will be a GREAT WEDNESDAY KIT if we get promoted when wearing it  !

Some of you "old fuddy  duddies" just don't like change...........

No it won't. It's a piece of s h i t and I wouldn't wipe my ar5e on it.

First kit I ever saw was the all blue body with white sleeves in 1967, but did we wear that in the 66 season as well? I seem to remember the cup run being played in all white cos we were away in every round, is that right? But was the home kit stripes that year or the same as the 1967 - 1972ish kit..."I just don't know Derek!" 

Favourite kit has to be stripes of the League Cup Final 1991...and that yellow and black striped away kit I always liked was that same era. It's too long ago for my addled brain!

6 hours ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

I really like the look of a lot of New Balance shirts. Think they have a real quality about them. 

Personally if I was choosing. I would have a blue and white striped shirt. (At a push would accept a solid blue back). Black shorts. And blue socks with a black strim. Ala early 90s. 

But what do I know. 

Edit: for those not sure Liverpool Celtic Porto and Sevilla all have NB kits. 

The black celtic away kit with yellow would maybe fit in with Wednesday tradition. And though the colours aren't the right way round. The Porto shirt would give a rough idea of a home shirt. 

It's a No from meIMG_6968.thumb.PNG.31509e851ddd75cdf893a9b7dbbe7d83.PNG