Team for Leeds

We need a team who are up for it and will fight for every single ball. I don't want to see players with no fight in them near the side for this one! 

Westwood

Hunt

Loovens

Lees/Sasso

Fox

McMannaman

Hutchinson

Abdi/Bannan

Forestieri 

Rhodes

Winnal

3 hours ago, SBOwl said:

We need a team who are up for it and will fight for every single ball. I don't want to see players with no fight in them near the side for this one! 

Westwood

Hunt

Loovens

Lees/Sasso

Fox

McMannaman

Hutchinson

Abdi/Bannan

Forestieri 

Rhodes

Winnal

I was thinking about this last night & picked this. Look familiar? We both obviously have great minds!!! 

:manager:

My reasoning for Bannan is just that energy he gives in chasing. Not sure Abdi has that & Abdi also seems to start a little slow. 

Creativity wise with Fessi & McManaman on the wings I think it would work & mean Bannan can concentrate on the middle with Hutch. 

We need someone up with Rhodes who can win some headers.

I guarantee however that it won't be this team. Reach will start.

IMG_5616.JPG

Wwood

Hunt sasso loovy fox

Macca hutch bannan reach

Fessi rhodes 

Solid team, fessi only striker with pace to push defences back a bit and macca may help with that too, as well as hopefully getting crosses in and fast breaks.

Abdi for bannan a likely sub

I have no idea but expect it to be similar to Forest 

Has to play FF up front or on the bench 

I would like to McMananman start but don't expect it

Leeds play 451/433 however you dress it up with a midfield full of running and if we play Wallace and Bannan they will just run past them like they did in the home game

Guest RocketOwl
3 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Westwood

Hunt

Sasso

Loovens

Fox

Reach

Abdi

Hutch

McManaman

Fessi

Winnall

Agree with that line up on current form.

Westwood

Hunt         Lees       Loovens      Fox

Macca       Bannan      Hutchinson   Reach

FF

Rhodes

If it was literally any other game I would play Abdi over Bannan given recent form. I don't think Abdi will have the energy and be up for a feisty derby after limited game time this season, picking Bannan solely based on the fact i think he will work harder and be more 'up for it'.

Would rather see Fox as LB as he's much quicker than Pudil so hopefully won't be as exposed as much. Leeds have alot of pace in that side with Dallas, Roofe, Barrow and Phillips. Even if Pudil starts, Reach will track back and put a shift in anyway so not too worried.

Macca is buzzing for a start, love Wallace but I really want to see him play and can see him having a stormer or getting sent off vs Leeds, worth the risk!

Fessi HAS to start in his preferred position best striker we have just let him do his thing, if it's not working can move him to the wing and bring on Winnall/Fletcher.

CC got it wrong last night with his rotation and tactics, about time we started more positively with a proper attacking team.