Season Tickets 17/18

4 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Regarding the u17 ticket...

My lad will be 16 when we buy the ticket but 17 when the season starts... is it his age when it's purchased? Anyone know?

I'd imagine it'll be the same as if he was playing for an u 17 team, as long as he's 16 on 1 July he'll qualify but you'd better ask the club

Right , help me out with this people ...

I'm 24, turning 25 in May . 

Last year I bought an U25 ticket after paying adult for the 2/3 years before that. 

This year I'm 24 when I buy the ticket, but 25 when the season starts, so I assume I need adult this time? I just can't remember showing ID last year?

1 minute ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Right , help me out with this people ...

I'm 24, turning 25 in May . 

Last year I bought an U25 ticket after paying adult for the 2/3 years before that. 

This year I'm 24 when I buy the ticket, but 25 when the season starts, so I assume I need adult this time? I just can't remember showing ID last year?

What are the various cut-off points for concessionary tickets?

Juniors
Children must be within the given age bracket (under 11 or under 17) on 5 August 2017. 

Concessions
Senior citizens must have reached their 65th birthday by 5 August 2017.
Supporters must be aged between 17 and 20 on 5 August 2017 to be eligible for the under 21 discount. 
Supporters must be aged between 21 and 24 on 5 August 2017 to be eligible for the under 25 discount. 

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/201718-season-ticket-faqs-3551627.aspx#h6xf1X7AwvlwHesk.99

2 minutes ago, willowl said:

What are the various cut-off points for concessionary tickets?

Juniors
Children must be within the given age bracket (under 11 or under 17) on 5 August 2017. 

Concessions
Senior citizens must have reached their 65th birthday by 5 August 2017.
Supporters must be aged between 17 and 20 on 5 August 2017 to be eligible for the under 21 discount. 
Supporters must be aged between 21 and 24 on 5 August 2017 to be eligible for the under 25 discount. 

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/201718-season-ticket-faqs-3551627.aspx#h6xf1X7AwvlwHesk.99

Cheers.

There's one disappointed 17 year old then! Not paying full price for him

I've sent the email to register my interest. 

Anyone know now what happens after this?

will we be able to purchase with other people that have registered?

sorry if it's been said I don't have time to read the whole thread. 

Thanks