Season Tickets 17/18

57 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Your son is entitled to a concession - 17 to 20 year old.

Not really his ticket goes from 150 to 500 for u25's unless what I read isn't right. Not moaning or owt, I understand there has to be a cut off point, but 500 dump for a 17 year old is steep

Just now, sweetsheri said:

Not really his ticket goes from 150 to 500 for u25's unless what I read isn't right. Not moaning or owt, I understand there has to be a cut off point, but 500 dump for a 17 year old is steep

Sorry just read it properly! £200 rise to £360 so he's in! 

3 hours ago, UTO1867 said:

C3qAIvBW8AEQv0p.jpg large.jpg

37 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

didn't know there was a 17-20 category? prices on page 2 say 17-25 its a big increase under 17 £150 to £355 for 17 to 25 . mine for my lad goes up £75

Hi mate, see the "*Applicable for: Over 65's, 17-20 Year Olds, Armed Forces, Full-Time Students and Disabled Supporters" on the pic above.

Guest Kameron
The stadium capacity is currently listed as 39,732, we have 21000 season ticket holders so why are supporters having to go on waiting lists for season tickets? Somethings a miss.

10 minutes ago, Kameron said:
The stadium capacity is currently listed as 39,732, we have 21000 season ticket holders so why are supporters having to go on waiting lists for season tickets? Somethings a miss.

Because we have to give the away team some tickets...other wise we'd have 39,732 season ticket holders...catch up  lol

Guest Kameron
11 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Because we have to give the away team some tickets...other wise we'd have 39,732 season ticket holders...catch up  lol

ok then, take off 9,732 allowing the complete away end for away supporters + the netted off seats in the north and south, that still leaves 9000 available seats.

13 minutes ago, Kameron said:

ok then, take off 9,732 allowing the complete away end for away supporters + the netted off seats in the north and south, that still leaves 9000 available seats.

Don't think clubs are allowed to sell the entire home allocation as season tickets mate...Sure I've heard that somewhere.

2 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

Regarding the u17 ticket...

My lad will be 16 when we buy the ticket but 17 when the season starts... is it his age when it's purchased? Anyone know?

You should still get u17 price. My boy was 11 in August but we bought the season tickets before his birthday & they only charged u11 price.

Will be renewing mine next week on the north with oldest son. He's 7 so will be 630 fir us 2. Not bad at all that. Can't complain. Expected them to go up a little. 

With a bit of luck maybe prem football for that price Aswell. Fingers crossed