Season Tickets 17/18

4 minutes ago, dawkeye said:

In previous years they haven't been added until the season that the ticket is for. 

2 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Start of next season.

Didnt the 3 year st deal purchasers get all their points in one hit ? 

Just now, ANDY said:

Didnt the 3 year st deal purchasers get all their points in one hit ? 

Nope, I was one of them and my TPP are around 900 (away ST).

It's a 2 year rolling basis for TPP, from the last and current season.

19 hours ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Lots of disabled fans have been taken out of the concession prices. All fans that are on standard rate PIP or DLA have been eligible for a concessionary ticket. Next season only fans on the enhanced rate of these benefits will qualify.

I have had a season ticket for many years, and will still get one next season even though I will no longer qualify for a concessionary ticket. The problem I have is due to many hospital stays and periods of incapacity, I have only managed to get to 7/8 matches per season over the last three seasons. If I have to pay full price it will cost me £70 per game. 

I hope the club reconsider their disabled qualifying criteria, not many disabled fans can get to all the games.

What DD says is a very good point a lot of st's won't get to every game they pay for and so the price per game is with a guess about 10% more on average than simply dividing your St cost by 23

20 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Comparison with last season -

Adults -
Kop £455 (up £40, 9%)
South £640 (up £60, 10%)
North/Grandstand £555 (up £50, 10%)

Under 25 -
Kop £355 (up £30, 9%)
South £500 (up £45, 10%)
North/Grandstand £435 (up 35, 9%)

Under 17 -
Kop £150 (up £50, 50%)
South £150 (up £50, 50%)
North £150 (up £50, 50%)
Grandstand £90 (up £40, 80%)

Under 11 -
Kop £75 (up £25, 50%)
South £75 (up £25, 50%)
North £75 (up £25, 50%)
Grandstand £45 (up £20, 80%)

Concessions (over 65s, 17-20 year olds, Armed Forces, full time students, disabled) -
Kop £255 (up £25, 11%)
South £360 (up £35, 11%)
North/Grandstand £315 (up £30, 11%)

I thought there had been a price freeze?

Treating 12 year olds the same has 17 year olds seems unfair maybe there should be another catergory

21 hours ago, Kameron said:
The stadium capacity is currently listed as 39,732, we have 21000 season ticket holders so why are supporters having to go on waiting lists for season tickets? Somethings a miss.

Because Mr Chansiri will still want a percentage of people paying the more expensive POTG price. If everyone bought these good value season tickets, the ticket revenue would be below what we need in order to pay our bills.

3 hours ago, akbuk said:

I thought there had been a price freeze?

Treating 12 year olds the same has 17 year olds seems unfair maybe there should be another catergory

A 12 year old and a 17 year old pay different prices... when the category says U17, it means 16 years and younger! A 17 year old would pay the Concession rate, which is c. £100 more than what it would cost a 12 year old.*

*depending on when their birthday falls obviously.

Some posters on here really do my head in.

Why do they find it easier to ask about prices, age group cut off points, concession conditions etc on here instead of logging onto the official club site and finding out for themselves. :columbo:

Edited by oldtawnyowl