Season Tickets 17/18

21 minutes ago, UTO1867 said:

After years of having a season ticket each me and the missus weren't renewing anyway regardless of the price simply because our budget cant stretch to it any more and not cos we are have the arse on with the club or owt like that, bad timing for us really as it is exciting times but hey shít happens as they say.

On a brighter note someone on a list somewhere is guaranteed 2 seats lol

I'm in pretty much the same boat as you matey. Our lass wears the trousers so she gets one

lol

My lad is 17 so he's a concession, I'll have to put towards that 

:ghoulguy:

So that leaves me skint!

:columbo:

I might try the credit card route. I can't not at least try to get one at that price!

4 minutes ago, 3mps said:

And Brighton revealed a massive £25.9 million loss in 2015/16, £15.4 million worse than the previous season’s £10.4 million loss. To put that into perspective, that means that Brighton lost more than £2 million a month or around £500,000 every week.

Guest Kameron
2 minutes ago, Rogers said:

And Brighton revealed a massive £25.9 million loss in 2015/16, £15.4 million worse than the previous season’s £10.4 million loss. To put that into perspective, that means that Brighton lost more than £2 million a month or around £500,000 every week.

How much do you think we're currently losing each week?

24 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Comparison with last season -

Adults -
Kop £455 (up £40, 9%)
South £640 (up £60, 10%)
North/Grandstand £555 (up £50, 10%)

Under 25 -
Kop £355 (up £30, 9%)
South £500 (up £45, 10%)
North/Grandstand £435 (up 35, 9%)

Under 17 -
Kop £150 (up £50, 50%)
South £150 (up £50, 50%)
North £150 (up £50, 50%)
Grandstand £90 (up £40, 80%)

Under 11 -
Kop £75 (up £25, 50%)
South £75 (up £25, 50%)
North £75 (up £25, 50%)
Grandstand £45 (up £20, 80%)

Concessions (over 65s, 17-20 year olds, Armed Forces, full time students, disabled) -
Kop £255 (up £25, 11%)
South £360 (up £35, 11%)
North/Grandstand £315 (up £30, 11%)

Cost me £555 on North last season.That's a price freeze in my book.

Happy enough with that.

UTO LLC

Guest addedtime

It's with a heavy heart that I won't be able to renew this year. Gutted.

I realise why they are the price they are, it's just a bit strong for my finances.

Edited by addedtime

No complaints from me, my season ticket will cost £455, or as I prefer to look at It, £19.78 per game....and we've just signed Jordan Rhodes :biggrin:

Also for any confusion, prices have remained the same as last year's early bird, my ticket was £415 last season and purchased in the "advanced saver" period. Could be seen as abit annoying that they haven't done the advanced saver option again, however it's still good at just £19.78 a game on the Kop. No complaints from me. 

9 minutes ago, addedtime said:

It's with a heavy heart that I won't be able to renew this year. Gutted.

I realise why they are the price they are, it's just a bit strong for my finances.

Out of interest how much lower than £455 would it take to change your mind? 

2 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

My only gripe is I think they should have had the deadline end of March, that way people get paid end of Feb and end of March then they can get one!

Correct - especially as they don't tend to release the tickets until the season has ended. 2-3 months with nothing in that case

Guest addedtime
1 minute ago, s29wfc said:

Out of interest how much lower than £455 would it take to change your mind? 

Maybe last year's price. But that is because of a few unexpected domestic costs that have come up since last autumn. A new car, new oven etc...... the savings have taken a big hit.

Lots of disabled fans have been taken out of the concession prices. All fans that are on standard rate PIP or DLA have been eligible for a concessionary ticket. Next season only fans on the enhanced rate of these benefits will qualify.

I have had a season ticket for many years, and will still get one next season even though I will no longer qualify for a concessionary ticket. The problem I have is due to many hospital stays and periods of incapacity, I have only managed to get to 7/8 matches per season over the last three seasons. If I have to pay full price it will cost me £70 per game. 

I hope the club reconsider their disabled qualifying criteria, not many disabled fans can get to all the games.