Halfwits

2 hours ago, cain said:

It boils my wee wee when some attention seeking halfwit moans for moaning sake and this site is full of them.......No matter whatever the result OR performance, the amount of whingers on this forum is unbelievable.....We have lost one in nine and not conceded at home for about 6 hours but apparently we have the poorest defenders in the league......The manager is useless, get rid......Did anybody notice Wallace push Hunt away after he scored?........Who noticed Callum McManaman didn't celebrate the goal?.......Anybody else see Carlos kick the water bottle after shouting to FF, he's obviously not happy with him......this is just some of the drivel I've read today on various forums. Get a grip FFS and have a look at yourselves.......I bet your fun on a night out

Actually, it's one in ten.:ghoulguy:

Why doesnt everyone think and act exactly the same way I do. It really gets my wee wee when someone, for instance Kanye West, says things that are clearly ridiculous. RnB really is going to the dogs. Except for Kendrick Lamarr. Hes quite good.

Sorry seem to have wandered a bit off topic.......

2 hours ago, cain said:

It boils my wee wee when some attention seeking halfwit moans for moaning sake and this site is full of them.......No matter whatever the result OR performance, the amount of whingers on this forum is unbelievable.....We have lost one in nine and not conceded at home for about 6 hours but apparently we have the poorest defenders in the league......The manager is useless, get rid......Did anybody notice Wallace push Hunt away after he scored?........Who noticed Callum McManaman didn't celebrate the goal?.......Anybody else see Carlos kick the water bottle after shouting to FF, he's obviously not happy with him......this is just some of the drivel I've read today on various forums. Get a grip FFS and have a look at yourselves.......I bet your fun on a night out

Don't think you've quite grasped how an Internet forum works.

"Yes we won"

"yes, 6 unbeaten"

"yes Wednesday are amazing".

The traffic on here would be unbelievable to read hundreds of people slapping each other on the back.

I reiterate, we are 6th. That is the minimum requirement. Why expect all the back slapping?

And some barsteward went for a wee wee and made me miss the treatment to their badly injured  player who walked 25 yards with a head injury only to collapse in a heap moments later.

I was in a right fit of rage I was, how dare they make me miss part of the game.

Anyway Moan over :-)

You wanna hear moaning,you want to live with our lass,moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan flipping flocking flying moan every day....

Then in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out constant non stop , her flipping breathing  does my nut right in..

UTO......

Edited by DIPPS_S.W.F.C

35 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

You wanna hear moaning,you want to live with our lass,moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan flipping flocking flying moan every day....

Then in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out constant non stop , her flipping breathing  does my nut right in..

UTO......

Irony sensors overload!

4 hours ago, cain said:

Are you moaning in disguise!!!! Are you mooooaaaaning in disguise...