Leeds VS Derby

Leeds remind me of us last season.

Unexpectedly they're doing far better than most people would've thought. They're riding the momentum like we did last season.

Derby look all over the place and look like falling apart once again.

There'll still be many twists and turns till the end of the season to come though.

With the exception of maybe Bradley Johnson, Derby look very weak physically. Brushed aside time and again by smaller and shorter players (although Leeds to have some big lads too, obviously). That would seem to be one way to beat them fairly easily for us.

Edited by Mr. Tom

2 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

That looked like a bit of a deliberate elbow from Wood then, I didn't realise he was that kind of player.

It was on Keogh though, so I don't particularly begrudge him for it.

Bridcutt caught the heel of Ince.

They should have both got booked.

Shepard was nasty and cheating all the game. All in all a typical championship game.

18 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

If we moved the ball forward and and played with more positivity,we'd batter sh.it like these two.   Does my head in how laboured and often predictable we can be at times.  Said it before, if I was a centre half I'd love to play us at S6, you can second guess us.

Really hope we up the ante from here on in, cos we do have the players to get us over the line.

With the squad we have I agree.

This is what so frustrates me with CC and why I am not convinced we can go up with him.

We only seem to play at about 60/70% of our ability - a bit like driving a decent sports car with the handbrake on.