Leeds VS Derby

6 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Leeds are a big physical side, and win a lot of second balls that keep them ticking over. They have some good players as well.

They are pretty rigid in their formation, and everyone seems to know their role and responsibility. Monk has got them believing, and they will only get stronger in my opinion.

However, Derby were pretty poor, and didn't really trouble Leeds at all. It will be interesting to see if Leeds can cope with a similar physical side, Brighton for example. 

Just shows what a settled side and confidence can do, a bit like us last season.

Those things are all true. But without Wood in their side, where would they be? With Wood in our side, where would we be?

Leeds narrowly beat a side who put in one of the most inept Championship performances I think I've ever seen, I can only imagine the reaction if we put in a similar level of performance under Carlos.

Derby were an absolute embarrassment, it was like watching England's second half against Iceland.

Credit to Monk he's doing great there, but he has a tough job keeping up this momentum with such an ordinary squad with the big guns around them strengthening.  

3 hours ago, Owl_in_Oz said:

Wednesday vs Leeds in the play off final. 

Can you imagine the atmosphere?  And all the chairs being destroyed after we win. 

Mentioned it before- I had a dream about this before the season started. 1-0 down at half time, won 2-1.

you heard it here first lol

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

4 hours ago, Owl_in_Oz said:

Wednesday vs Leeds in the play off final. 

Can you imagine the atmosphere?  And all the chairs being destroyed after we win. 

I've said this in a few threads, I genuinely believe this will be the play off final (unless we go up autoslol

Derby never got going,but credit leeds because they worked hard all game.

Monks done a very good job,they look far more rigid,they tackle hard and are pretty physical,there looking very good and will be stiff competition,theyre playing with a lot of confidence just now.

Should be a VERY entertaining game in a few weeks!

1 hour ago, legendaryswan said:

Derby never got going,but credit leeds because they worked hard all game.

Monks done a very good job,they look far more rigid,they tackle hard and are pretty physical,there looking very good and will be stiff competition,theyre playing with a lot of confidence just now.

Should be a VERY entertaining game in a few weeks!

Indeedy