Conor Hourihane

9 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Rapidly losing respect for Barnsley, always thought they were a club that went about things the right way, but refusing to sell Hourihane to us out of what is essentially spite is pretty p1ss poor really. Hopefully Hourihane himself doesn't stand for such nonsense and forces a move.

The whole thing has swept aside any mirage of them being much different to Rotherham 

Steve Bruce wasn't happy at the end of the game today. He might go in even more for him 

Edited by Bluesteel

29 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I've not read last few pages but I've heard a rumour today that we will match whatever Villa offer him. Is that the latest?

that would be a stupid thing to put out there tbh, his agent would think it's christmas again

39 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Tha can sit with me in Wembley and enjoy the win.ill bring my own Yorkshire puds and gravy for half-time :biggrin:

sat next to you with yorkshires  and playing them in a final playoff   - too much to handle tinks

Reight, I've not read last few pages but my mate who told me 2 weeks ago that both winnall and hourihane were signing for us (see Conor hourinane thread) has told me today that we've offered hourihane much better terms than villa and that he will be signing for us this week. He was right with Winnall , we'll see if he's also right with hourihane. If not, please don't blame the messenger :manager:

4 minutes ago, Chilli said:

Reight, I've not read last few pages but my mate who told me 2 weeks ago that both winnall and hourihane were signing for us (see Conor hourinane thread) has told me today that we've offered hourihane much better terms than villa and that he will be signing for us this week. He was right with Winnall , we'll see if he's also right with hourihane. If not, please don't blame the messenger :manager:

These are the posts I come here hoping to see :manager:

12 minutes ago, Chilli said:

You know full well there's a crucifix being built for you in readiness 

So after I heard yesterday he had travelled and thus played today. I was thinking with him being their captain and after seeing the response Winnall got for leaving, he may have wanted to say goodbye.

Does anyone know if he was emotionally waving at the end of the game today?  I would guess he may have been... but I am not privy to this information.

Hourihane,come on mi owd mucka sign thi sen on.

30 minutes ago, BullitsAA said:

So after I heard yesterday he had travelled and thus played today. I was thinking with him being their captain and after seeing the response Winnall got for leaving, he may have wanted to say goodbye.

Does anyone know if he was emotionally waving at the end of the game today?  I would guess he may have been... but I am not privy to this information.

Hourihane,come on mi owd mucka sign thi sen on.

I heard he was saluting their fans twice, with a finger each time, at the same time. Well I would.