Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

10 minutes ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Scored 11-12 goals this season 8 of which are headers will struggle to score any headers with us as we have nobody who can cross

Maybe....maybe not we are always putting the ball into the box its just everyone does their best impression of bambi on ice and this lad could be the key

17 minutes ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Scored 11-12 goals this season 8 of which are headers will struggle to score any headers with us as we have nobody who can cross

You sound like a Dingle there.

We have got a bargain here by all accounts and there is no reason he won't do well.

Give him a chance at least

lol

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

To view the Barnsley tweet of Heckingbottom calling us "that club", google "official Barnsley twitter account" and click the little green arrow and view the 'cached' version of twitter.

"Hecky" did indeed say 

Hecky: "It's horrible losing a player to that club. I've been inundated with messages etc. But he wanted to go. We were happy with the deal"

Outrageous lol 

Someone subsequently listened to the whole press conference and he didn't say that.

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Been away for 24hrs. What's the latest, have I missed anything? 

nope nothing to see  quite possibly the worst January window I've sat through

BTW i reckon I've seen an opportunity here and I'm supplying F5 buttons at knockdown prices 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

the 12 o clock hour has passed so wont be involved 2moro for us it looks

Just because its not been announced to us doesnt mean its not through in time he was pictures with a contract so im guessing they sent it yesterday and are waiting to tell us