Is this right?!

1 hour ago, Arthur Bach said:

Other fans of clubs bigger and smaller, would shake their heads in dis-belief at this thread.

It reeks of Sheffield. Stubborn, insular, small-minded, spiteful - despite the fact that theres no real idea at all about Chansiri's plans or motives are.

Theres plenty Chansiri could do to the club that would raise concerns, we have seen this at other clubs.

But instead, lets have a pop because he changed the seat colours.

How do you know? What do you think makes Wednesday fans so special they would be the only ones in the entire world unhappy at such a change?

Surely the point of having a brand in the seats would be to bring in extra revenue on top of existing income. If the seats said the brand of our new kit supplier and it was a deal like what Adidas have with Man Utd where they are paying the club to wear the kit then i could fully understand that. What i don't understand is why you would want to sit looking at your own name when in the UK at least it is absolutely meaningless to everyone not associated with Sheffield Wednesday.

If it is for FFP purposes i am not sure you can just keep adding your name to stuff and saying here is another 2 million quid, DC would have been better off renaming the ground at the start of the season to The Chansiri Stadium, that way its a grand thing to have and we all carry on calling it Hillsborough.

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

A few points. 

We no longer only have 1 of those grass growing lamps, we have a fair few so why is there only the old one out there? 

Why is ozzie owl or whoever it is there? 

I reckon this is a wind up. Someones got a full keep net. 

It was zip wire day down at Hillsborough.

Ozzie dod the zip challenge, quite a few others too

3 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

First the badge, then that colour blind fv.ckwit who chose the wrong braces, now this....!!!

im going to take my own life, it's all too much 

Why do you and others have the Lancashire red rose on your profile pic? Just going off topic like 

2 hours ago, Arthur Bach said:

Other fans of clubs bigger and smaller, would shake their heads in dis-belief at this thread.

I'm fan of another club and I don't think that it's unreasonable to question things like this at all. 

From an outsider's point of view, this Chansiri bloke doesn't seem to have much respect for your identity and history.  

Guest Kameron

It's DC's toy at the moment and he is doing as he pleases.  I'm not sure this will be for me much longer, there appears to be no long term plan, the transfer policy is a f**king joke and the managers lost the plot partly because of said policy.  Sponsors, exec box holders and many others priced out of going.  This could very easily end in tears.

Not got a problem with the interior decor TBH..as long as it stays blue and white and the football is ok...don't like the shirts, but can cope with that...as long as they stay blue and white and the football is ok...

and I'm sure that will go for most...

However...If I was to criticise...A 2 minutes silence for the King of Thailand...a one minutes silence for Remembrance day?

Chansiri plastered all over the place... a Chansiri as mascot numerous times...?

Theres a difference between owning an institution and shoving it down folks throats...isn't there?

Mr Chansiri will get these brickbats if Wednesday slip down the league...Thats football

If We go on to success...?...Not going to be a problem is it?

Usual tinpot, small time reactions to a guy trying to take us back to the big time.

Some will only be happy if he gets fed up, fucksoff and leaves us skint and two divisions lower.

At least it will be cheaper to get in and we'll get our club back i.e. we can pretend we know what's going on with access to all areas etc.

North Korea comment is ridiculous but not surprising.

9 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Usual tinpot, small time reactions to a guy trying to take us back to the big time.

Some will only be happy if he gets fed up, fucksoff and leaves us skint and two divisions lower.

At least it will be cheaper to get in and we'll get our club back i.e. we can pretend we know what's going on with access to all areas etc.

North Korea comment is ridiculous but not surprising.

Its what happens when things start to slide...always has done..always will...

8 hours ago, Arthur Bach said:

We've had the word PRESTO scorched onto the roof of the West Stand despite the fact that the company themselves haven't paid us a penny for nigh on 20 years, to the extent that some find it a curiosity or even an endearing part of our ground.

The owner who is continuing to pump in millions of pounds into the club puts his name on the North Stand and all of a sudden we are losing our identity.

You couldn't make it up.

Company went bust didn't they?

not there fault nobody could be arrrsssedd moving it. Presto never removed letters like SWFC for there own vanity either. Maybe it is a sponsorship thing for a January spending spree. But if the TV studio is right, I can't see losing 1300 seats as a good thing if we go up. Unless there's west stand grand plans in the making.