Is this right?!

50 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

It could be a step toward making the owners name and preferences central to the club itself , which is different to say sponsoring a player. I can see why some wouldn't be bothered if it gave us money to spend and I can see that too, but I also think that the same can be achieved without some of the actions being taken. It's not wholly necessary, just what he prefers. It could be the Chansiri stand without removing SWFC from the seats.

As Chansiri isn't a company brand I don't see why it needs to be in full view or central to marketing  in TV as part of the deal. It's his club so he could choose promote the name of the club.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09559018

It is a company though, maybe hes bringing his construction company over here too.

Just to add he is the only shareholder in the company.

Edited by tuttuttut

2 minutes ago, tuttuttut said:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09559018

It is a company though, maybe hes bringing his construction company over here too.

Just to add he is the only shareholder in the company.

Wooooooooooah!  Not happy!

Registered office address
Hillsborough, Leppings Lane, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S6 1SW

Just not bothered...

erm...

Has anyone checked on Kivo yet? 

You do increasingly wonder where it stops. 

I mean the change is once again superficial, but then that begs the question "why"? 

You own the club, you've changed the strip (with your name splashed all across it) and now you look at the North stand and think "would be a lot better with my surname plastered all over it". 

Edited by SiJ

Was there as much uproar when we replaced the old wooden seats on the north stand?  I can't remember.

DC owns every seat, brick, nut and bolt that holds the north stand together (like it or not) he can do what he likes.  I don't think he's going to lose any sleep over it.

Guest Manwithastick

Just me that's more upset by 'The Swfc (SWFC) white seats is (are) being removed from the north and chansiri (Chansiri or

more accurately CHANSIRI) is been (being) put in?

7 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

Just me that's more upset by 'The Swfc (SWFC) white seats is (are) being removed from the north and chansiri (Chansiri or

more accurately CHANSIRI) is been (being) put in?

Yep, self-indulgent in my opinion.

Bit by bit

Little by Little

Wont be long before we are playing in these colours

IMG_0049.JPG