Where are you @ with Carvalhal?

19 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

I think what is really frustrating is that  he isn't learning on mistakes he made last season.

We still aren't playing well enough in the first half & he's still making silly rotations. 

We absolutely murdered them in the first half they hardly had any possession if we had been a couple up no one would have complained...what game did you watch?

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

We absolutely murdered them in the first half they hardly had any possession if we had been a couple up no one would have complained...what game did you watch?

TBF, isn't it about time we started turning possession into points ?

How much possession should we actually be allowed before the league gives us the 10 points (at least) that we obviously deserve ?

Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

TBF, isn't it about time we started turning possession into points ?

How much possession should we actually be allowed before the league gives us the 10 points (at least) that we obviously deserve ?

the post was about how we never play well in the first half...do you think we played poorly first half then ?

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Hope you are right because I thought Bristol City had done it.

More about the game to come where we get the bloody balance of the side right. Still not sorted it yet.

But we will eventually.

There'll be some casualties though, he can't keep everybody happy.

Frustrated, able to pass the ball well but lack urgency. We HAVE to play players in their correct position.Putting a CM on the wing week after week does not work. If anything will be his undoing it will be this.

Still early in the season but for me, we haven't controlled a game and to a certain extent been fortunate with our wins. I dont get the sense we can be consistent enough to challenge.

Our weaknesses are that we can be lightweight, lack height and have no pace. All attributes normally associated with championship squads.

Positive for me was Reach today. Considering he was doing a job at LB looked good and going forward reminded me of Waddle in his style. Not saying he is anywhere his standard at the moment, but the way he carries the ball and makes space to put in a cross.

CC has earned some respect, but its a results game and this squad is currently underperformed IMO, given the invedtment and quality.

This 6 in 27 is clearly crap.

Dont see how last season is relevant, and if it is then judge him on the whole of it not just the part that suits your agenda

for the record I'm firmly supporting CC - he's taking us forward and without him we'd lose a big part of our identity and take a big step back 

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

the post was about how we never play well in the first half...do you think we played poorly first half then ?

Erm the post actually asked

"where you are with CC", but you read it how you want, you usually do...

The fact is it doesn't matter how well you play, this is a results business.

As I said, 10 games is the traditional norm on here and he still has 2 games before we should judge, maybe the expectation level is / was too high but he helped fuel it...

It still feels like he dun't really know who he should play...

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Is it worth me mentioning again?...

Money + quality players + patience = success

Patience being the operative word

True this !

BUT too much patience can become accepting of poor performance...

All this is starting to have a feel of dejavu only last year you could have argued we had a new manager not used to English football or that our new manager had had players forced upon him so we had to be erm, patient...

This year he's no longer the new boy and the squad is his, never mind the "new talent" we should have been at it from the off not using the same excuses as last year.

Or should our season always be the same as our games and only deliver in the second half ?

Guest Wacker62

Absolutely loving being a  Wednesday fan after years of misery. Today was disappointing for sure and a draw would have been a fair result. However some of the comments about Carlos and singling out players for blame is ridiculous . We move on to the next game against a very poor side which we will win for sure.

Carlos can't be blamed for his players making errors, Lees poor pass v Wigan , Westwood twice this season and Loovens ball watching and not being aware of Birminghams forward behind.

We should have won tonight, we had the better players and should have been out of sight by half time.

We have got to give him more time, I would like to see him have this season but IMO If we are not in contention by January the support will start drain away from  him, pressure will be cranked up from the supporters and DC might become impatient.