Where are you @ with Carvalhal?

I think he's a good bloke, who has brought good players in, and has us playing good football. 

First half-hour today we were sublime, and looked like running away with it. Play football like that you'll win more than you lose.

However, he seems to be trying to fit players in where they don't belong, and we just don't seem to be "clicking"

Hate the idea of sacking managers all the bloody time, but he needs to stop playing Abdi/Bannan wide when they clearly don't belong there.

For the record, i thought we played well tonight away from home. Maybe unlucky to get nothing. But he needs to find the balance fairly soon!

Edited by noddyowl

16 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I think that CC is a good manager, but is he the right manager? If we had, say, Newcastle's resources then maybe he'd get us up. I guess what I'm saying is: are are we good enough for him? Do we have the resources for the players to play the CC way and gain promotion? I'm not so sure. When we were all waxing lyrical about the great Spanish side, I remember Martinez saying that a lot of those players probably wouldn't have made it here, because they're not big and strong enough. In Iberia it's pass, pass, pass. In this country it's about is he big, is he strong, can he run? There has to be a physical element, unless you have Barcelona's or Spain's players and you can beat your opponents purely with skill.

We outplayed Brum today and our keeper cost us the game...nothing to do with our tactics

12 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Complete record:

Games 47 Wins 23 Draws 14 lost 10. 

He's got the best win ratio since Harry Catterick.

Out if interest do you have the home / away split on that

Guest everydays_wednesday

Hit the bar.....terrible decision by Westwood....poor defending by experienced defenders for second goal....can't blame the manager for that....can you?

3 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Hit the bar.....terrible decision by Westwood....poor defending by experienced defenders for second goal....can't blame the manager for that....can you?

No you can blame him for team selection and player recruitment that means at the moment we are under-achieving