New Badge on South Stand

I think some people are being too precious about the badge.

It's what someone does who comes in and wants to leave a legacy, they look around to see what they can change.

It's still SWFC, we have a bit of pride back after years of being in the doldrums.   I swear some people on here are suicide candidates.    I personally prefer the old Owl but I won't be wasting any of my time telling people that, because quite frankly - I'm not that bothered and I am looking forward to tomorrow.    I'm looking forward to another successful season on the pitch.   Fancy that.

Maybe they're going to peel it off like a giant transfer. 

Looks naff in the picture but might be better in real life. Not a huge fan of the new badge but then wasn't a huge fan of the one it replaced. I would imagine we've had better ones. I quite liked the one on the Di Canio shirt. 

Its like the new shirt. Lacks a bit of taste and sophistication.

lol

1 hour ago, robster_owl said:

I have to admit, it does seem very weird as to why certain things don't seem to be done correctly of late and you can't accuse people of accusing the club of elements of unprofessionalism... as what do you call it then?

I'd hate to think how many homes of some Wednesday fans are filled to the rafters of previously bought items, that they daren't justly return because there was an issue. I also think with the hike in various prices, such a shirts, st's, potg etc a lot of people rightly believe that value for that outlay, should cover various aspects of the club... NOT just the playing staff... no?

Why didn't they just get the blue cladding colour code that it currently is, I mean even DIY superstores have little handheld machines that scan a surface and detail what the colour tone is... then put the background boards up with the colouring of the cladding and voila.

The badge itself I don't find the issue, I have pretty much always liked after a few days of the change sinking in but it's the seeming lack of application and more inept decision making in the use of the badge that will likely be the issue for many imho.

Anyway, I hope it reveals a solar powered pair of LED bulbs in the Owls eyes. :)

And I hope it screeches in a scary way. 

I had the pleasure of speaking to chansiri yesterday outside south stand he was truly upset and disappointed that his centre piece wasn't up due to its weight hence fixings not suitable due to its design, 

We spoke at length about numerous thing's and to be fair he was very open and honest, but as I said we truly need the momentum on the pitch to continue, the decor can come later. 

1 minute ago, taylorslandlord said:

I had the pleasure of speaking to chansiri yesterday outside south stand he was truly upset and disappointed that his centre piece wasn't up due to its weight hence fixings not suitable due to its design, 

We spoke at length about numerous thing's and to be fair he was very open and honest, but as I said we truly need the momentum on the pitch to continue, the decor can come later. 

Did you tell him the shop is a shambles ? somebody needs to

4 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Did you tell him the shop is a shambles ? somebody needs to

I did actually he explained because of deal with sondico was still running financially we had to honour contract but he insisted on Nike quality in fabric etc, so feels frustration of fans but again if that's all we've got to worry about then I can live with that :-) 

6 minutes ago, taylorslandlord said:

I did actually he explained because of deal with sondico was still running financially we had to honour contract but he insisted on Nike quality in fabric etc, so feels frustration of fans but again if that's all we've got to worry about then I can live with that :-) 

So because we're with Sondico we can't sell mugs, prints, scarves etc?

Ok

10 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Why are they only just putting it on now, 24 hours before kick off ? 

The  levels of incompetency of some people who work at the club is astonishing. 

Workforce full of morons 

not sure i get this complaint

1 hour ago, Beatson said:

Wait, what happened to this? When I walked past this morning it was nowhere to be seen, just a blank area where a badge should be.... 

that was a 'practice run'.

it could be September before its finished.