New Badge on South Stand

I remember the petitions when we had that kit.

Also the mass protests when we had a chairman trying to flog us to a group of asset stripping crooks who truly didn't know how to build a website.

I must admit I was looking forward (together) to seeing Take That gle4m on the stage at Hillsborough.

Edited by sonofbert2

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Clutching at straws at the best...at the worst people with grudges against the club... " I used to have to go to the club on a regular basis in the end I hated going there "  you don't have to be Sherlock do you lol

No grudge at all - especially against the club. I liked the club tbh.  It was some of the players that got on my wick - one occasion in particular that led me to think I just wanted to be a fan because I cared a lot more than he did. Those players are long gone. I'll tell you over a pint one day.

Funny grudge I have to continue buying season tickets! Nowt as strange as folk I suppose.

Speculation without knowing the facts  - don't see that on a forum much. 

lol

12 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I do.

The only positive I can take from the negativity I see on here is that it's probably saving wives being beaten and dogs being kicked.

And while you're here rickypoo, the comparison to Bates was laughable.. You should do a bit more research before you make that particular link.

So cutting!

lol

It was a reference to prices that was all. Play nice. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

No grudge at all - especially against the club. I liked the club tbh.  It was some of the players that got on my wick - one occasion in particular that led me to think I just wanted to be a fan because I cared a lot more than he did. Those players are long gone. I'll tell you over a pint one day.

Funny grudge I have to continue buying season tickets! Nowt as strange as folk I suppose.

Speculation without knowing the facts  - don't see that on a forum much. 

lol

Sounds like a good idea...you can usually find me in the Barracks on match days...away from this shitestuff  lol

36 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I think it's a lot safer for people to expect things to go wrong because they are afraid to put their thoughts and beliefs out there in case other people start pointing a finger at them...#tooscaredtodream

I don't think it's a matter of pointing fingers I think it's the feeling that ultimately things generally do wrong for us. It's a natural self preservation instinct - sadly.

38 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I do.

The only positive I can take from the negativity I see on here is that it's probably saving wives being beaten and dogs being kicked.

And while you're here rickypoo, the comparison to Bates was laughable.. You should do a bit more research before you make that particular link.

Bates said - 

' What amuses me is that people pay increased council tax, petrol, every other tax you can think of and don't complain. But put the price of their football ticket up and they go apeshit. So I've said this is the price of watching Leeds - if you want a Leeds. If we do well, if we do well, the fans will come back. That is the challenge facing us.'

lol