Standing

An alternative to the "you should go and watch snooker if you want to sit" thought is that "you should go and watch Rugby if you want to stand"

Professional football in the higher tiers has been designated as a seated spectator area by the authorities......if you want to watch football and stand then nip down to your local park on a Sunday morning

and you can "bounce" to your hearts content..........mind you I think your actions could be construed as "unusual"

Just as a side note, nowhere on the Wembley tickets does it say NO STANDING or anything to that effect.

Yes it does

ANTI SOCIAL TEXT SERVICE  - 87474

FOUL

RACISM

HTPH

DRINK

SMOKE 

STAND (Standing UP)                     

DISABLED

Edited by AlbertOB

Birley owl (I cant seem to post against yours!) have you read your ticket?....for a start it gives a "seat" number and it also says that the ticket is subject to conditions of sale and stadium ground conditions, 1 if not both of which I would tender says that standing is not allowed

Birley owl (I cant seem to post against yours!) have you read your ticket?....for a start it gives a "seat" number and it also says that the ticket is subject to conditions of sale and stadium ground conditions, 1 if not both of which I would tender says that standing is not allowed

and you can "bounce" to your hearts content..........mind you I think your actions could be construed as "unusual"

Yes it does

ANTI SOCIAL TEXT SERVICE  - 87474

FOUL

RACISM

HTPH

DRINK

SMOKE 

STAND (Standing UP)                     

DISABLED

But no where does it say on the actual ticket 'It is illegal to stand at this match' or words to that effect? I think it was Albert who said earlier the ticket said that, was just pointing out an inconsistency in his argument

What happened when you sent the text? lol

They replied

Thank you for your message. We have logged the anti-social behaviour that you have reported and we will respond as soon as possible.

The elderly ladies recieved this but the "respond" never happened.......even though we reminded them twice

For the avoidance of doubt (as I'll have a designated 'sitter' badge from now on) I in no way condone the throwing of eggs at people that have a 'standers' badge.

For me it's not all about aggressively choosing a 'side', Owlstalk can easily cause that to occur... you can just guarantee that you'll rarely have a decent debate without it turning weird or without making any attempt to understand other peoples opinions. 

Wembley Class RACISM along STANDING

Back of ticket

BirleyOwl obviously has never seen one

It gives a number for an anti-social behaviour hotline, if you was so bothered why didn;t you phone that?

I see you did lol Saddo

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

But no where does it say on the actual ticket 'It is illegal to stand at this match' or words to that effect? I think it was Albert who said earlier the ticket said that, was just pointing out an inconsistency in his argument

yep, it doesn't say it's illegal to throw bottles as well so that must be OK by the same reasoning, TAF