Standing

Productive nights fishing from Albert me thinks.

God help us all if he believes the poo he's spouted tonight

fishing?

Poo?

From the person who hasnt got or cannot read a wembley ticket that specifically bans STANDING

productive night?

fishing?

Poo?

From the person who hasnt got or cannot read a wembley ticket that specifically bans STANDING

productive night?

I have got a ticket for wembley. For the last time the ticket doesn't state that standing is illegal. You've got more than enough bites tonight, time to throw em back in the river and get to bed

I have got a ticket for wembley. For the last time the ticket doesn't state that standing is illegal. You've got more than enough bites tonight, time to throw em back in the river and get to bed

It says its anti social...........thats enough

ejected and banned...........you should read one........Im sure someone will show you

It says its anti social...........thats enough

ejected and banned...........you should read one........Im sure someone will show you

It says anti social and gives you a phoneline, nothing about being ejected or banned. In fact there is nothing about being told to sit down from stewards either. I thought there'd be a warning on which I why I checked earlier today, no such thing Edited by Birley Owl 1867

It says anti social and gives you a phoneline, nothing about being ejected or banned. In fact there is nothing about being told to sit down from stewards either. I thought there'd be a warning on which I why I checked earlier today, no such thing

wrong again

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations

see note 12

how do you keep getting it wrong......

May result. Key words there. They don't do owt cos they can't be arsed as it isn't hurting anyone

Also another key word. It isn't on the ticket. Which is what you said in the first place.

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

The ticket refers........you dont have one do you?

otherwise clutching at straws

admit defeat whilst your behind..........youre making yourself look more stupid arguing in the face of unequivocal evidence.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The ticket refers........you dont have one do you?

otherwise clutching at straws

admit defeat whilst your behind..........youre making yourself look more stupid arguing in the face of unequivocal evidence.

We all know it's illegal yes. But the ticket doesn't refer to it at all. The anti social behaviour bit isn't a reference to it.

I have one. Block 132 cost me £64. It's gold on the front and has a map of wembley on left and the bit you're on about on the right. There is no evidence matey

We all know it's illegal yes. But the ticket doesn't refer to it at all. The anti social behaviour bit isn't a reference to it.

I have one. Block 132 cost me £64. It's gold on the front and has a map of wembley on left and the bit you're on about on the right. There is no evidence matey

so they put report ANTI SOCIAL TEXT SERVICE...87474.....STAND     just to fill some space

Your argument is idiotic

How is sitting down going to affect goal celebrations. You don't sit down and clap politely when we score. Standing is perfectly safe unless you're doing something stupid.

I was also at Brighton and didn't see any issues, all I saw was another cracking awayday.

I was also at Brighton and didn't see any issues, all I saw was another cracking awayday.

We had seats Y at Brighton just after the gang way. They were padded comfortable and I sat most of the match it was bliss.

Edited by sheffwoz

How does fans standing at a football match make for a better atmosphere exactly? I've heard people say this to me a few times on this thread yet no one has been able to provide me with a sufficient answer.

People can make just as much noise whether sat down or stood up so how does standing up make any difference?

It's easier to make more noise stood up as it opens your lungs/diaphragm allowing you to excrete air quicker/louder is why

My kids have been going to away games since aged 5. They have always stood on the chairs and have never complained once. If they still can't see, as a dad I either carried them or took them to where they could see.

I didn't consider for one second that anyone would be sat down on Saturday!!

Guest mkowl

The alternative point being made is that the Final is not really an away game. It has the home crowd and a few more going to a neutral venue.

Of the standing brigade I wonder how many were at Wembley in 91 or 93, or indeed the Millenium in 2005. My recollection is of folk in the main sitting but the atmosphere being terrific. Hence the argument "it's a final everyone wants to stand" may be the current view but historically it wasn't. I suspect a lot of those older folk have barely travelled to a match since 2005

The atmosphere at Hillsborough was affected by it going all seater but I suspect 16 years of dismal football in the main was a bigger factor.