Standing

No it wouldn't you, you only need to throw a few out and then everyone does what they should be doing

How do you choose who to make an example of though if everyone is standing.

You either chuck out everyone or no one.

Can't chuck out a few to make a point lol

It's an away game though. You know what you're letting yourself in for on an away game. Yes. The letter of the law says sit....but we never do. You cannot go to a Wednesday away game and loan that you've been forced to stand. In an ideal world the first few rows would be roped off for sitters.

The children in question may or may not have been struggling to see, but you cannot determine whether this effected their enjoyment. The game was hardly a classic and, from my own personal experience of being a child at an away game and speaking for my brother, the bouncing and singing and what not is ten times more fun when you're a child than watching the game itself. Especially when we're not attacking.

As for 'falling through the seat' you may as well wrap them in cotton wool if you worry bout that. Plenty of other 'dangers' at footy. I see grown men stood on those seats and they don't fall through'. And any parents gonna have some sort of grip on the kid anyway in case of a goal.

So because it's an away game it's acceptable to stand for the duration of the game? What difference does it make whether it's a Wembley final or away at MK Dons?

Simple fact is people shouldn't be stood at games.

So because it's an away game it's acceptable to stand for the duration of the game? What difference does it make whether it's a Wembley final or away at MK Dons?

Simple fact is people shouldn't be stood at games.

But people do stand.

It's a long tradition and will continue.

Which is why the ticket office will help anyone with the need to sit on an away day. Very accommodating staff who'll bend over backwards.

The needs of sitters shouldn't be ignored. But that doesn't mean that the tradition and enjoyment of away games and our famous away atmosphere should suffer.

And it would suffer.

Do the sitters think the bounce song gives a good impression to the outside of our support or should that also be banned cause you can hardly do it sat down.

Any songs with arms in the air look naff sat down to.

Do people sing hi ho before the match, arms aloft, sat down.

No. Stand up, arms aloft! Beautiful sight and feeling!

But people do stand.

Which is why the ticket office will help anyone with the need to sit on an away day. Very accommodating staff who'll bend over backwards.

The needs of sitters shouldn't be ignored. But that doesn't mean that the tradition and enjoyment of away games and our famous away atmosphere should suffer.

And it would suffer.

Top answer and thats why your'e on the steering group.

Everyone is entitled to go the footy but people need to have realistic expectations. At football matches, people stand and chant - expect them to sit and be quiet? You are supporting the wrong club.

But people do stand.

And it would suffer.

Maybe it is a tradition and I'm in no doubt it will continue it shouldn't happen though in my humble opinion.

Person or persons enjoying the match because they stand up potentially (not saying it definitely does in all cases) ruining others enjoyment of the game or worse indirectly causing others physical harm.

Just saying.

Everyone is entitled to go the footy but people need to have realistic expectations. At football matches, people stand and chant - expect them to sit and be quiet? You are supporting the wrong club.

Who said anything about sit and be quiet? I know I didn't.

Guest Ash76

The lack of consideration from some of our fans makes me ashamed to be an Owl.

My dads disabled and just about managed to stand throughout on an area provided from the club, I witnessed others round us struggling with walking sticks and crutches too.

I took my lad who is 4, yesterday he managed to watch an entire game but the only way that was possible was with him on my shoulders the entire way through. If you were behind me I apologise and thank you for being understanding

I was in 528 and it was sensible a mixture of standing and sitting which was helpful for us that have arthritic knees ,fans being considerate to other fans a family occasion wawaw

A poor attitude to your fellow fans

Plenty of disabled owls, their representatives and owls from all walks of life and backgrounds in the group. So many topics covered.

Has this topic been brought up?

Has it heck!

other than the middle of the kop and a bit of the north it doesnt happen at hillsboro

so you know to avoid these bits..........