Standing

Two elderly ladies behind me couldnt see a thing. They werent strong enough to stand for 90 minutes and all the younger boys in front wouldnt sit down

Inconsiderate deluded fools who seem to think standing is "fashionable" or "atmospheric" or whatever they think it is

I was absolutely disgusted with their selfish attitude.

We reported it to Wembley who texted back but did absolutely nothing

Feel sorry for anyone in that situation but pretty much everyone was standing throughout the game. Trouble is if the people in front are standing that means everyone behind will probably have to stand too so unless you get the people on the front couple of rows to sit then yor pretty much buggered. I do think wembley could introduce a system where the front row of each block could go to oaps/ children or anyone who would struggle to stand for the full 90 mins

It can make things awkward. Not bothered either way but the rows behind me were not at all happy with people standing and made their feelings known.

But the guy directly on front of me had no interest in sitting. In fact he wasn't even interested in the match. All he wanted to do was abuse the hull fans to our left and be rude to those around him.

Same happened to be, block 551 was split with the right all standing and the left sitting. Everyone in front of me standing, old woman behind nagging me to sit but those in front wouldn't sit so I had no choice but to stand. I was right on the edge of the standing area which made it even more awkward. Kind of spoiled it as I felt bad for the old lady behind.

If we had all been sitting yesterday the atmosphere would have been non existent. Its a football game and the powers that be need to get real and appreciate what safe standing would bring to the game. It happens at most clubs every league game you only have to look at the kop at Liverpool as a good example. Seperate the stands with seating at the front and standing at the back.

Why does standing create atmosphere?

All the unsym-pathetic people......what if it was your Nan?

They had paid to SIT in an area designated to SIT. The ticket has even got advice and a number to text to report STANDING as ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR..........why do some people think they have a right to stand

Why does standing create atmosphere?

All the unsym-pathetic people......what if it was your Nan?

They had paid to SIT in an area designated to SIT. The ticket has even got advice and a number to text to report STANDING as ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR..........why do some people think they have a right to stand

Wow. I bet you're a right laugh.

We had two selfish t*ssers in our block who were the only ones stood up in the area. It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a young lad sat behind them. He wouldn't have seen any of the game.

When someone challenged them, one replied "f*ck that!" and laughed.