Standing

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Albert. Whatever sympathy you may have gained has been wiped away by your appalling attitude towards fellow fans. 35k people stood in the game, what are you expecting. An apology from all of them?

Bore off now as you're coming across as rude despite everyone trying to explain their point

Well at least we have shamed FlyingOwl into resigning from the Steering Group

If it happens

and we have exposed some of the standers for what they are....they dont have a valid argument because there isnt one

You really are on some weird angry crusade. Edited by HIGHERSTATE

Albert. Whatever sympathy you may have gained has been wiped away by your appalling attitude towards fellow fans. 35k people stood in the game, what are you expecting. An apology from all of them?

Bore off now as you're coming across as rude despite everyone trying to explain their point

and youre just plain wrong 

you cant alter facts

Good thats the way

But thats not what you were saying earlier

Glad to see you have mended your ways.....well done

Don't patronise me. I literally have not changed my stance at all. I said from the off that I believe in standing at football but I respect others around me.

I still can not believe that this argument has gone on for so long, a day after we have got so much praise for our incredible support, and having people say that they have never seen a following like ours at the National stadium.

Don't patronise me. I literally have not changed my stance at all. I said from the off that I believe in standing at football but I respect others around me.

I still can not believe that this argument has gone on for so long, a day after we have got so much praise for our incredible support, and having people say that they have never seen a following like ours at the National stadium.

patronise no

quote yes

If youre embarrased by your earlier posts I can understand

Albert, 35,000 fans stood up of the 40000 there is proof enough that you are fighting a losing battle. It's unfortunate that a few elderly fans had a restricted view, but as it was a FINAL at WEMBLEY im sure they were expecting this to be the case when they bought tickets. For what it's worth if there was an elderly fans behind me I'd do everything I could to find s solution like others have suggested (swap seats, move into the aisle etc). As for the kids, we've all stood on the seats as kids to get a better view and enjoyed the match, what's changed now?

bore off......... :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

when your lack of intelligence becomes evident..........use bore off

The use of 'bore off' is absolutely validated in a thread against someone that has spent 16 pages arguing that because the back of a ticket advises fans to sit down, 40,000 Wednesday fans on their first trip to Wembley for 23 years are disgraced because they won't park their posteriors on the plastic.

The use of 'bore off' is absolutely validated in a thread against someone that has spent 16 pages arguing that because the back of a ticket advises fans to sit down, 40,000 Wednesday fans on their first trip to Wembley for 23 years are disgraced because they won't park their posteriors on the plastic.

deluded

39000 wednesdayites were there but not all of them were standing

another inaccuracy you keep posting

bore off......... :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

when your lack of intelligence becomes evident..........use bore off

More worrying is the irony in your post. Talking about the 'lack of itelligence' of the poster, yet you fail to use ANY capital letters.

I find this rather hilarious, and to that end, I am done.

Good night.

More worrying is the irony in your post. Talking about the 'lack of itelligence' of the poster, yet you fail to use ANY capital letters.

I find this rather hilarious, and to that end, I am done.

Good night.

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: when youre losing lets forget the subject and wee wee and moan about grammar / spelling

thats sad....in the extreme

You know when youve won

Edited by AlbertOB