Standing

Like I said previously, it's unfortunate, but unless something changes any game away from Hillsborough will have 90% people standing, and I can't see how that can be stopped.

You must be thicker than you appear............sit down............its quite easy really

You must be thicker than you appear............sit down............its quite easy really

Again, you boys resulting to insults. Considering you're an old boy it's pretty pathetic, and I'm not sure what the need for .......... is for. I don't think your sentences require loads of ellipses.

Until a law is passed where everyone has to sit down, I'll stand, thanks.

Again, you boys resulting to insults. Considering you're an old boy it's pretty pathetic, and I'm not sure what the need for .......... is for. I don't think your sentences require loads of ellipses.

Until a law is passed where everyone has to sit down, I'll stand, thanks.

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: ........are you serious...........you dont know theres a law...........really?      youre joking arent you?

PS Facts are not insults

It's a bloody cup final. Real fans were up for it , flowing with passion and adrenaline , you don't want to sit down , you want to stand , head each ball , kick each pass and sing , shout and bounce.

Sorry , those that sat were obviously not used to going to watch Wednesday away - it ain't a tourist destination it's our team , Sheffield Wednesday. That's why people like Steve Bruce stated that we were deafening.

So someone who is older and cannot stand isn't a proper fan? They have been going longer than some have been born

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ........are you serious...........you dont know theres a law...........really? youre joking arent you?

PS Facts are not insults

There's a law which isn't enforced and hasn't been for years. Therefore nobody pays attention to it.

Even Liverpool stand on their Kop, which is quite ironic.

There's a law which isn't enforced and hasn't been for years. Therefore nobody pays attention to it.

Even Liverpool stand on their Kop, which is quite ironic.

unbelievable

no real answer have you?

just a roger everyone else I will do what I want attitude

3 next to me which was by the aisle too so I had room to shift across for the blokes sitting behind.

Seats were obviously bought and paid for but either the 3 went to stand with mates or were too drunk and missed the match lol

Most likely down at the boozers still lol

Forgive me for not magically guessing your age. Keyboard warrior. 

Exactly. I said 'big match'. It's no wonder why the atmosphere is so crap at home too...

We dont have BIG matches at Hillsboro...........are you really a wednesdayite?

Exactly. I said 'big match'. It's no wonder why the atmosphere is so crap at home too...

Rewind, you accused me of taking the pee out of someone who was over 60, you really are a dumpling aren't you

How does fans standing at a football match make for a better atmosphere exactly? I've heard people say this to me a few times on this thread yet no one has been able to provide me with a sufficient answer.

People can make just as much noise whether sat down or stood up so how does standing up make any difference?

We dont have BIG matches at Hillsboro...........are you really a wednesdayite?

Are you honestly not getting my point? At Wembley people want to stand because its such a big occasion That is a FACT whether you like it or not... which you don't. You're the one that said, 'most of Hillsborough don't stand'... and I said exactly, because it's not a big match when we play at Hillsborough like when we play at Wembley. I can't believe I've had to describe to you exactly what has happened in this conversation lol