Standing

It's a bloody cup final. Real fans were up for it , flowing with passion and adrenaline , you don't want to sit down , you want to stand , head each ball , kick each pass and sing , shout and bounce.

Sorry , those that sat were obviously not used to going to watch Wednesday away - it ain't a tourist destination it's our team , Sheffield Wednesday. That's why people like Steve Bruce stated that we were deafening.

You buy a seat for a game you expect to be able to sit down and watch the game. It's about time someone sued the clubs for not delivering what they've sold. And people standing should either be thrown out, ratchet strapped into their seat and made to stay there all night or made to remove their shoes and socks, stand at the back on broken glass the cnuts.

And take the atmosphere and singing out of games. Yer lets be totally boring.

I'm not going to enter into a debate about who is right or wrong but I will point out one thing:

We appear to have a bunch of people who never travel away from Hillsborough to see their team play, unless it is an absplute glamour tie, tell people who do how they should behave.

To me this is like an amateur dramatics player who does 2 nights of shows a decade tell a major Holywood director how to do their job. If you get a part in the show, you have every right to be there. But should you really be throwing your weight around.

Personally I find this a ridiculous situation.

Then again, if you don't agree then fair enough. Everyone has a right to an opinion.

Why? Do Wembley seats leave you invisible? Maybe that's the reason we couldn't see so many Hull fans.

I'm not sure I get what you are saying. Are you suggesting that, even though she couldn't see with people stood in front of her, they would have been able to see with people stood in front of them?

Edit. Sorry. I just go it. I'll leave the above post up anyway as it will save me posting it later.

Edited by Leaping Lannys Perm

They won't have designated seating or standing area's because you're supposed to be sat down, that's the whole idea of having a seat there.

I would suggest you become a Hull fan as they lack passion just like you. There's no way I could have sat down yesterday with the amount of adrenaline running through my body and I'm 62. I ask you a question have you ever done the bounce song, presuming you know which one it is of course? And in the remote chance you joined in with this song how did you manage to do it sat down?

I'm not going to enter into a debate about who is right or wrong but I will point out one thing:

We appear to have a bunch of people who never travel away from Hillsborough to see their team play, unless it is an absplute glamour tie, tell people who do how they should behave.

To me this is like an amateur dramatics player who does 2 nights of shows a decade tell a major Holywood director how to do their job. If you get a part in the show, you have every right to be there. But should you really be throwing your weight around.

Then again, if you don't agree then fair enough. Everyone has a right to an opinion.

Have you considered that the people who are complaining might just go to away games but have to stand up because everyone else is?

Don't assume like the other bloke orlando

Have you considered that the people who are complaining might just go to away games but have to stand up because everyone else is?

So you go to away games, stand up all game, then go to Wembley and expect people to sit down.

Jesus Christ.

Guest mkowl

Solution is simple safe standing for those that want to stand seats for those wanting to sit. There was usually a choice back in the day of terraces.

Took my lad in the family section so that there was a good chance he could see all game. Being on Row 3 on Level 1 helped though but a bit worm level for my liking

I would suggest you become a Hull fan as they lack passion just like you. There's no way I could have sat down yesterday with the amount of adrenaline running through my body and I'm 62. I ask you a question have you ever done the bounce song, presuming you know which one it is of course? And in the remote chance you joined in with this song how did you manage to do it sat down?

go back to sleep old man

There were plenty of inconsiderate twats on the train coming back too.

Poor form from fellow Wednesday fans to tell a bloke with a young kid (who'd booked the seats in advance and had a reservation too) that they weren't moving from seats meaning they had to stand for two hours going back.

I hope the inconsiderate fucktards read this post and hang their heads in shame. Definitely not a moment for WAWAW.

Thats a failed attempt at NOT ENTERING a debate

So you go to away games, stand up all game, then go to Wembley and expect people to sit down.

Jesus Christ.

Are you that stupid,really? I didn't expect everyone to be sat down, I knew they wouldn't be. I'm making the case for people sitting downand not what my expectations are, now take a little time to read what i've written and if you close your eyes and think hard enough i'm sure the penny will drop. Eventually. :ghoulguy:

Guest mkowl

Jesus Christ.

As folk have said in 91 and 93 everyone sat down in the main. Standing in the seats is quite new really and it is dangerous. Anyone at Brighton away when Wallace scored will testify it went beyond acceptable - folk flying head first down the aisles and were lucky to escape serious injury.

People on away games know what they're signing up to.

90 minutes of standing. Lots of bouncing

No one ever gets asked to sit down. I remember being 8 when taken to Donny away on the terraces. Stood at the back and couldn't see. Was hoisted onto my stepdads shoulders and passed along when he and his subsequent friends got tired.

Away day mentality is different to home games.

I still can't see clearly at some away games. I'm tiny!