Where will our budget rank next season?

Lees: £8 million

FF: £10 million

KW: £6 million

BB: £8 million

Lee: £7 million

Really hope we don't sell any of these this Summer, but if we do it should be for no less than the prices above.

Not a chance after Saturday performances. All around the 3m mark we paid for FF I would say

Not a chance after Saturday performances. All around the 3m mark we paid for FF I would say

Just compare them to other plays in this league... £5m for Butterfield, £6m for Bradley Johnson etc. If we sold anyone of those for £3m we'd need our heads checking. There's a trend in the championship for these crazy prices and I think we should join in! If people want Lee they can pay £7M for him for me. If not they can do one. 

We need to hit the ground running next season so players used to playing in the Championship is a must. How much would it take to get the likes of Adlene Guedioura, Ademola Lookman, Nelson Oliveira and maybe Tommy Smith from Ipswich? Just as an example...

Edited by Babushka1867

i love Lee but wonder if we all over-rate him. 

Least the only good thing to come out of Saturday is it perhaps put off a few teams interested in our better players

The difference is we are in a positive financial position to overrate him, like most clubs 'over rate' their players at this level nowadays. 

This is the season to go for it with real quality additions , whoever comes down at the end of next season will have silly money and it may be argued the premier league will be a closed shop for a long time with the new TVs deal kicking in.

My mate said he saw Rob Staton when he was travelling back today and he told him that he's been told by one of Chansiri's staff that he's going to throw a lot of money at it next season

g

No other option if DC wants promotion next season we either compete or forget about it ,we need players that can do it in the Championship/Premier league no point in signing the best from the lower leagues we've got them already

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Have a top 5 budget which should be enough to get us into top 2 automatic places, especially if Villa and Newcastle struggle to adjust