56th Min applause ...

Guest LozzaOwl

Tet's was a very close friend of mine and together we've supped many a pint and shared many of laughs together. One occasion springs to mind is when we went to Exeter when we were promoted from D3 and went down to Torquay.

We were in a pub on the front with loads of Wednesdayites we were stood at the corner of the bar, above us was a barrel with a tap on and every time the landlord had his back turned we put our pint pot under it and got free drinks, come Tet's turn and I said to him the landlords here he removed his pint pot and the drink was flowing all over the bar.

Needless to say we were thrown out

I'll miss ya Tet's you were too good to go so young

R I P mate Bobby

You could just not post

Shown himself up for the ignorant troll that he is in this thread.

Anyway, good luck with the gesture though unfortunately I think it will get forgotten by the majority or lost in the general noise. I'm sure his close friends will be paying numerous other SWFC tributes on the day anyway. RIP

I'd like to apologise to Terry's friends and family for my comment earlier in this thread and condolences to you

I would also like to highlight the need to petition the club to come up with an appropriate process in remembering those, young and old, who are no longer with us collectively.

Apologies once again.

In Arthur's defence I think his point was that he and thousands of others will be too engrossed in the game to remember. There has also been a request from a hull fan to give a minutes applause for a 12 year old girl. Best bet would be a reminder on the scoreboard. Not sure if they'd do it as its probably booked up for other stuff.

I think Arthur has seen his error and been big enough to write a sincere apology. Can we just leave it at that and continue to spread the word about the 1 minute applause for Terry. Anyone who wants/ remembers to take part, great. Anyone who doesn't/ forgets, not a problem.

well said we have to be together

I know it's Wembley so it may be harder to do, but surely it would be better to try and do this just before the game so the fans are still remembered with a well publicised and genuine remembrance/celebration while not really distracting from the game itself.

RIP Terry and my sincere condolences go to the Robinson family.

I promise you, in time, when the rawness has calmed, you will recall Terry with fondness and laughter. That's why we should all create as many good memories as we can, while we have the chance.