56th Min applause ...

Guest LozzaOwl

I'd like to apologise to Terry's friends and family for my comment earlier in this thread and condolences to you

I would also like to highlight the need to petition the club to come up with an appropriate process in remembering those, young and old, who are no longer with us collectively.

Apologies once again.

Hope you are traveling down with a car full of good mates and enjoy a safe and comfortable journey getting to the stadium in pleny of time to soak up all the atmosphere.  Then have a great time watching the Owls return to the premier league!

It would be an honour to applaud a fellow wednesdayites life. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up at such sad circumstances. I am a military man of 35 years and have seen many friends come and go and been involved in many sad occasions. I didn't know Terry but my most heart felt condolences go out to his family and friends. I will applaud from the heart as a celebration to the life of a fallen brother.

Absolutely no menace was ever intended, I went about making a point without using sensitivity and fore-thought as is common on social media.

Personal apology to you also Lozza, as the thread starter.

good man

Guest Ferkorf

Should have a minutes applause before the game, not just for this bloke or girl but all the other fans that have passed away and can't be there saturday.

My heart goes out to the families and friends of this wednesday fan.

RIP Terry and condolences to his loved ones and close friends, however, I won't be applauding. Sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful but I didn't know the chap. I hope that people (especially Terry's family) can appreciate my stance here but I feel like I'm applauding every other game for someone I don't know. I just want to go to Wembley to enjoy the game.

I think the abuse Arthur Bach received in this thread was wrong and harsh. I understand his sentiment.

Sorry but I'm just being honest.

Anyway, again, RIP Terry

Edited by shandypants

Guest mrbluesky

Didn`t know him but know his son,awful news and was told they are a mad Wednesday family, I know it`s only football but to be robbed of something he loved watching on such an occasion is a travesty, if there`s one reason we should/will get promoted is because of the devotion of this man,so lets clap loud and just maybe Terry will hear us up there sat in the best seat in the house! 

RIP Terry and condolences to his loved ones and close friends, however, I won't be applauding. Sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful but I didn't know the chap. I hope that people (especially Terry's family) can appreciate my stance here but I feel like I'm applauding every other game for someone I don't know. I just want to go to Wembley to enjoy the game.

I think the abuse Arthur Bach received in this thread was wrong and harsh. I understand his sentiment.

Sorry but I'm just being honest.

Anyway, again, RIP Terry

Yet you spend the best part of a minute writing this post?

Surely, you wouldn't talk through a minute silence because it's not someone you know?

If you're not taking part, fair enough mate that's your choice, but you don't need to tell the world about it.

I'm sure Terry's family will appreciate your consodolences nonetheless, that's for sure.