Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Considering his contract has expired I'd imagine we'd get him for a few quid less than £4 million

If that's the case then it's a no brainer get him  in cc.  Only issue is its another addition to our dwarfs collection. 

16 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

On the Lazio forum I'm a member of they're all annoyed they haven't gone in for Zivkovic yet, although I'm sure I read on there he's linked with Benfica?

That's the long term link, think that's been the case for some months. My comment was made tongue-in-cheek, there's no way we'd get him. Just find it amazing that he's yet to find a club considering he can be got for literally nothing. His dad's his agent, and from what I've read he seems to be very much being nigh on impossible to work and negotiate with. The fact that a kid as talented as him is currently in the position of technically not having a club is mind-boggling

22 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Just imagine if we get McCormack, Fletcher, Gauld and Hanley? And if we get off to a flyer next season. By the time Scotland play England next, we could provide around half of the Scotland team. It would be like Wednesday versus England, and what if they beat England, it would be like Wednesday beating England! lol

Not quite as big an achievement after last week ☹️

8 hours ago, agentwalker said:

If that's the case then it's a no brainer get him  in cc.  Only issue is its another addition to our dwarfs collection. 

Well once we've got seven of them we can do a beam back panto for Christmas. 

Reading between the lines, putting 2&2 together and all those other cliches, I think McCormack is a no-go now, we will go for a CM (lad from Watford can't spell his name) a CB (Hanley) and a LM (any ideas?) add pudil and that will be us done, 2 for every position.

23 minutes ago, shez owl said:

Reading between the lines, putting 2&2 together and all those other cliches, I think McCormack is a no-go now, we will go for a CM (lad from Watford can't spell his name) a CB (Hanley) and a LM (any ideas?) add pudil and that will be us done, 2 for every position.

Who would be our second left back behind Pudil?

9 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Mcmanaman would be fantastic. The winger we need and plenty of aggression in his play. WBA paid £4.75M for him about 18 months ago so he could possibly fit in around our favoured £3M price range. That's based on the fact he hasn't been a regular for them. 

Totally agree. Would be my number 1 target this summer as he'd bring something completely different to the team. The article below does suggest he's available for around £3m, which considering his age (25) and experience, looks great value. Downside is, as already been said, Derby are quoted as being interested :

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-brom-rumour-derby-retain-11524280

Edited by PeakOwl