Wolverhampton Wanderers vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

Interesting to see both Joao and Dave start. Hope that doesn't mean that neither are next Friday

It will be a case of whoever performs best today will get the shirt alongside Hooper next week.

Really pleased with that team. Could be a few players making their last performances for us today.

Joao and Nuhiu up front will be interesting, but Hooper on the bench is a great option.

Chance for McGeady to shows us what he really can do and delighted for Semedo.

McGugan and Semedo make their first #SWFC starts since Owls' cup defeat at Shrewsbury at the end of January. #starlive

Would be embarrassing if McGugan scored a couple. Wonder if he's been on half pay.

The starting XI is essentially made up of our reserves and bench... yet it's still better than the team that played in last season's finale.

How far we've come

out of interest who started against watford? I went and can't remember. I know Kirkland and Buxton and that's it

Carlos Carvalhal in deep discussions with chairman Dejphon Chansiri. #SWFC #starlive

Ch2UXU8WMAQWEzx.jpg
0 retweets0 likes

For the first time in decades I have complete faith in knowing that those two men, the chairman and headcoach [manager], know what they are doing and where they want to take this club.

out of interest who started against watford? I went and can't remember. I know Kirkland and Buxton and that's it

You rat bástard making me do the legwork lol

Kirkland

Buxton

Lees

Vermijl

Semedo

Lee

Melo

Helan

Maguire

Lavery

Keane

Even more of a rat bástard for beating me to it lol