Wolverhampton Wanderers vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

Completely forgot we were even playing.

Last week felt very much like the last game of the season.

Probably more interested in the Boro v Brighton game.

Be good if we can pick up a win and not get any injuries.

Satisfyingly strange game today. Doesn't really matter what we do but obviously don't want to be on the end of a pasting. I'll be watching the boro game with the commentary from ours turned up. Hoping for a run of the mill game from us with no cards or injuries. For them I'm hoping it all gets decided in.the 97th minute with a hotly disputed penalty that leads to a mass brawl, 3 players per side sent off and retrospective action taken against a further 6 from the team that lose.

What a fantastic season. I would love it to go on forever, and thankfully today isn't the last day.

Expecting 8 or 9 changes today.

Whatever happens, Helan will score the winner. 100%.

1-0 win. Helan.

Guest trusty_left_peg

Just setting off from New Street. Looking forward to this one, even if we're probably going to field the second string. Should be a great atmosphere in our end.

Wolves 0-2 Us (Matias, McGugan)

Agreed.

Helan to be man of the match according to "The immutable law of the ex"

This law does not apply to Pauli and Susanne. She has already abandoned the thread, Pauli and his famed record collection.

This leaves him free to fulfill his destiny. To write the official "History of Sheffield Wednesday: The the second Century 1967-2017"

Great OMDT again Pauli!

I was originally gonna put I don't care who plays, what formation or what the score finish just aslong as we get to next Friday with a squad full of healthy players

BUT.........I woke up with a cold, and ah lass had used all the milk so no morning cuppa then while taking my dogs a walk they were attacked so I had to intervene with me coming off worse so it's safe to say after the shít 3 hrs I've just had I hope Wednesday smash the fückers lol

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Fantastic.

However, it's a 12:30 kick off, not a 3pm kick off.

..hangover...fragile....essential information given my state and expecting it to be 3pm... THANK YOU.....shhhhhhhhhhh..thank you ..

Excellent Pauli also ...loved the words of CC this week. He is obviously beginning to understand the culture. 

2-4 to us.

Edited by Freshfish

Morning all.

Nice work Pauli - Derek Dougan world famous host of the Big Match when we weren't as good as we are now...

Seasons gone in the blink of an eye but still everything to play for.

Be delighted with a win without conceding...momentum and a club record.

Trust in me when I say I love you Wednesday...