The Championship Run-In

The results over the past two weeks show just how important it is to have the points in the bag. Cardiff are finding it hard to beat anybody at the moment so why are people so worried about them?

As for Derby and the doom-mongers telling us we won't get anything there, if that's the case are they also equally pessimistic about our play-off prospects?

TBH if we lose both these matches, do we deserve to be in the promotion mix?

The results over the past two weeks show just how important it is to have the points in the bag. Cardiff are finding it hard to beat anybody at the moment so why are people so worried about them?

As for Derby and the doom-mongers telling us we won't get anything there, if that's the case are they also equally pessimistic about our play-off prospects?

TBH if we lose both these matches, do we deserve to be in the promotion mix?

Harsh but I agree. We should be full of confidence and really should be battering teams like MK Dons. We can beat anyone in this league IMO. In reality though we will start well, not score then they will come into it, score and we will then be chasing the game, it will either be 1-1 or 2-1 to us.

Cardiff fan ere.....don't worry there's absolutely no chance of us passing you the way we are playing, we are consistently inconsistent, all the best in the lottery of the play offs, ps the premiership isn't all that, pps hope your ticket prices don't go up a lot more if you do. £36 WOW.

Cardiff fan ere.....don't worry there's absolutely no chance of us passing you the way we are playing, we are consistently inconsistent, all the best in the lottery of the play offs, ps the premiership isn't all that, pps hope your ticket prices don't go up a lot more if you do. £36 WOW.

CMn7hAz.gif

What?

If Derby win and Cardiff drop points I think that is them secured in the play-offs and that could mean that they will want to protect players against us, Probably not though. 

Almost certain to hinge on the Cardiff match.

Surely Cardiff will beat Bolton, and logically we should not beat Derby. I know logic does not apply to the Championship this season, but we have shown no sign of beating a top side away all season.

I was stressed to high heaven watching tonight. Cant imagine my blood pressure on 30th.

Dropped a major bollack not picking a win up in either the ipswich/mk dons match. Matches we dominated.

It's the Wednesday way we always make hard work of it lol

Cardiff will beat Bolton & I can see us drawing at best @ derby.

The match between us will be massive.