The Championship Run-In

We simply have to win on Tuesday now. Cardiff still have to play Bolton at home and, regardless of recent results, it is hard to see any other result than a Cardiff win in that one probably with a few goals swing as well. We need the three points from MKD to cancel out the three Cardiff are expected to get from that.

Because of the circumstances, I am expecting the Derby game to end up a draw. Both teams will be perfectly happy to walk off the pitch with a point but avoiding injuries, bookings, or suspensions. I can see it turning out to be be a bore draw - Derby happy with fifth place, Wednesday happy with sixth.

All a win would mean to Derby is playing the away leg instead of the home leg against the same opposition (really not worth risking injuries or pushing hard for the win). Getting the win would mean a little more to Wednesday in sealing a play off spot but not much more assuming a win against MKD.

A win against MKD and a draw against Derby should see the job done before playing Cardiff. The worst case scenario would be just avoiding defeat in the game against Cardiff to seal sixth place.

If Cardiff need to come to hillsborough for a win, I can see us picking them off in spectacular fashion

We only tend to struggle when sides park the bus, Cardiff won't be able to do that

That's a big advantage to have especially if get the first goal same Tuesday night aswell MK Franchise surely can't come and sit back either

We don't want to into the last game needing anything, we never do anything at Wolves and Cardiff have got Birmingham who can't stop losing.

Birmingham are on the beach, wearing flip flops, applying sun factor 10.

Lord help us if we have to rely on them.

Thought the atmosphere was rubbish yesterday at hillsborough .next to no singing anybody would think we going down .everybody needs to get behind the lads

Worst case I think Cardiff have a good chance of picking up around 3 wins from their last four. Perhaps a point at ours.

A win against MK Dons, a point from Cardiff and a draw on the road could see us scrape it on GD. Still plenty to do then

Hopefully Cardiff drop a couple of points somewhere and it's a none issue

Edited by Bluesteel

Worst case I think Cardiff have a good chance of picking up around 3 wins from their last four. Perhaps a point at ours.

A win against MK Dons, a point from Cardiff and a draw on the road could see us scrape it on GD. Still plenty to do then

Hopefully Cardiff drop a couple of points somewhere and it's a none issue

Cardiff have a tough task of winning at Brentford even without judge I wouldn't want to have that game.

As every one says we simply must beat MK Dons, as then Tuesday could easily see the gap extend to 7 points with 9 to play for, and Cardiff needing 8 to overtake us.